Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did tha dumbest…high nigga shit I’ve done in a loooong time smh

I’m making some cornbread to go wit’ a new batch of chili I made yesterday…my son beat down half tha pan of cornbread off jump yesterday so today I figure I’m gonna make 2 packs…make it thicker…pause

So I go to double tha recipe but instead of only adding 2/3 cups of milk (recipe calls for 1/3) my high ass pours in 2 and 2/3 cups of milk smh….I just popped shit to my son about wasting food so I’m not about to waste all this milk (which I don’t even drink but my son does smh)

Maaaan my dumb ass had to mix in all 6 boxes of fucking cornbread mix I had left and now it looks like I made a fucking double decker cornbread cake….

I’m bout to be sellin’ cornbread squares at work tomorrow smh

Just did tha dumbest…high nigga shit I’ve done in a loooong time smh

I’m making some cornbread to go wit’ a new batch of chili I made yesterday…my son beat down half tha pan of cornbread off jump yesterday so today I figure I’m gonna make 2 packs…make it thicker…pause

So I go to double tha recipe but instead of only adding 2/3 cups of milk (recipe calls for 1/3) my high ass pours in 2 and 2/3 cups of milk smh….I just popped shit to my son about wasting food so I’m not about to waste all this milk (which I don’t even drink but my son does smh)

Maaaan my dumb ass had to mix in all 6 boxes of fucking cornbread mix I had left and now it looks like I made a fucking double decker cornbread cake….

I’m bout to be sellin’ cornbread squares at work tomorrow smh
Looks good, now I want cornbread

Looks good, now I want cornbread

eat-corb-bread.gif

I don’t mean nothing by this, but if it’s so bad, why you still looking at homes in that area?
Well you can look at this a few ways.
First…….I’m opening a warehouse to provide jobs for my people.
Second, the Oakland seaport is cheaper than Seattle.
Third…..this ain’t complaining. It’s more about shock.
Fourth…..I’m still here to get in on that real estate growing wave ..I see opportunities.

It was a time Jordan didn’t make his high school team. He studies the game and became the greatest.
I’m shocked and trying to understand .

I said it’s some bullshit cuz I missed out.

Anyone know of an anime that has a lot of action, a good story, and the characters aren’t wearing outfits from final fantasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back