Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...YT recommending all these videos about introverts and why we suck and how we can do better

I bet I won't let anyone else use my account

The neighbors dog like clockwork just starts fuckin barking every morning around 6am. Every. Gotdamn. Morning.

Id be lying if I said I didnt wake up some days and think of choking that bastard cuz I am not a morning person at all. I need some peaceful solutions lol

I been thinking of wrapping rat poison in meat and leaving it outside my neighbor's door for some months now but imma let the beat build.

🤫

.....So you havent found any peaceful solutions yet either then lol damn

Nah I don't like her. She nosey and I'm pretty sure she stole a package and another time some uber eats but that was the drivers fault. He delivered to the wrong building and it was sitting there for a minute cause he didn't knock. She always going up and down the hallway I know she took it. Wasn't even mine but the audacity.

Dogs ain't even do nothing I just know sending 1 of them would burn her soul up.

I know...

imma-chill.gif

The neighbors dog like clockwork just starts fuckin barking every morning around 6am. Every. Gotdamn. Morning.

Id be lying if I said I didnt wake up some days and think of choking that bastard cuz I am not a morning person at all. I need some peaceful solutions lol

I swear I am so against animal cruelty but somebody or something would be getting beat the fuck up at 6 am. It’s no way in hell…I am not a morning person at all.

I'm about to invent a lotion bottle that pumps out every last drop and become a billionaire.

Bruh............

Lebron Jr Smith clip.gif

Ever since Neutrogena changed to this shit:

Neutrogena Hydro Boost.jpg

From this................

Neutrogena lotion.jpg

It's a good 15% of the lotion that stays at the bottom.

Gotta turn it upside down...........or have it standing up horizontally on something.

Then turn it to the other side.

It's wild seeing how the real world is with differences in class and how poor people are treated and seeing and knowing that the metaverse is being set up the same way.

Insane that there is about to be a lower class and a class of poor people in a fake world.

Funny how Facebook's (Meta's) market value went down over $200 billion this past Thursday after they seem to be going all in on this Metaverse foolishness.

Serves them right for all the shit they've been indirectly responsible for.

Is it taking advantage of women tho? I feel like it’s helping women feel wanted, or validated. Like a crutch on a broken limb until it’s strong enough to support itself. In this business model, the stalking would make a woman feel watched, which could lead to her feeling positive of her image. The monitoring would lead her to feeling looked over which would have her feeling safe, like the protection of a man. It would lead to her feeling less lonely cause even if the stalking isn’t happening at the moment, she can never be sure when it’s happening. I don’t see it as taking advantage, and I say lonely women cause I believe that would be the demo who would pay for the service.

I think they would rather pay men to date them than stalk them.

Or rather, to act like they're dating them.

Well, when you ask someone, "what is health to you?", there going to be a certain percentage of it that's subjective, no matter the topic. But if we're talking about physical health like what these covers imply, then I'm going with textbook definition. Someone with a balanced diet, some what active lifestyle & doesn't engaged in anything too excessive, that will negatively effect your health.

This is the problem.

The fat shaming crowd would argue that an overweight person can still be all those things.

However, it's hard to understand how someone can be all of those things.......yet still be overweight.

I suppose it's possible, but it's a little bit misleading to equate their level of health with someone who isn't overweight.

Now, somebody their same size who was more solid/thick.........I could see it.

I'll give them this though.

Just because those ladies are overweight, it doesn't necessarily mean they're in bad health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back