Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I love working wit old heads they have the best stories and there’s so many jewels man, so many jewels. This ain’t a jewels thing, just funny.

We were cutting up while working and the convo got on supervisors, so my co worker Kay say to my co worker Thomas. “Hey Thomas, remember when you stabbed up your supervisor?”

So I ask him the story and he said

“Man I was a floor buffer in this fancy restaurant and the manager come into the kitchen and ask why the floor is still dirty, so I told him the floor is dirty cause that new boy you just hired keeping walking over it while I’m working, so he said it ain’t the new boy and I said yes the fuck it is”

“So he said Thomas you’re fired, and I was standing in the kitchen in front of the draw with the knives and I just grabbed a knife and Uh Uh Uh Uh
1643231793714.gif (He was making da funniest stabbing motions) then I ran out that bitch”

“I got home and told my daddy what happened and my daddy told me that this ain’t the best time to be getting fired, we need to go back down there and talk to them people about getting yo job back, I said you take yo ass down there if you want to”

man I was dyin

I’m with my dad at the cancer center and I’m nervous as shit. My pops always prepared me for if something happens to him, but damn.
Just got home. They believe that his thyroid cancer went down to his liver. The doctor is going to do a biopsy to see if it is cancerous or not. The problem is that it is right next to the vein that carries blood to and from the liver. He is upbeat but scared at the same time.

who was that cat on the ic that had that legit clothing line? i copped a tee from him a long time ago and I always get comments on the shirt, I peeped the website but no clothing… anyone know what’s up?

Just got home. They believe that his thyroid cancer went down to his liver. The doctor is going to do a biopsy to see if it is cancerous or not. The problem is that it is right next to the vein that carries blood to and from the liver. He is upbeat but scared at the same time.
Thoughts and prayers to your pops man

hope you get the best case scenario

Nancy Peliosi and Joe Biden were born the year the events kicked off in Auschwitz. So long ago that some people use the passage of time to say that those events never occurred. And those two people are the most prominent leaders of the Democratic Party.

Imagine being born on 911 and enough time passes where people can say it maybe never happened. Crazy huh, that’s how old they are and they some how are in charge of the dem party

These bidding wars for homes are crazy out here.
They told Dos …..get ya weight.

hopefully they take my weight up offer.
If I don’t get this. I gotta start saving up and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back