Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah unless it's a black platform it's finna be some racist shit.
Par for the course

I haven't read any comment sections since around 2014 or so
This was in regards to an article I read about a black girl being forced to eat a damn waffle that she tossed in the garbage at school i think the vid was just released

And these cacs in the comment section saying why theyngotta say her race
. Michele obama lunch this blah blah that

97d8f8a548f7c9da2d6d6fef46eb458c.gif

Last edited:
This was on regards to an article I read about a black girl being forced to eat a damn waffle that she tossed in the garbage at school i think the vid was just released

And these cacs in the comment section saying why theyngotta say her race
. Michele obama lunch this blah blah that

View attachment 752844
Yes...I saw that story and video a couple of days ago. I think it was in Ohio

When I used to read comment sections on news articles, it didn't even matter if it was about a Black person or people...racist muhphuggas ALWAYS have us on their minds so we were somehow introduced into the discussion...real weirdo 🤡 shit

I’m with my dad at the cancer center and I’m nervous as shit. My pops always prepared me for if something happens to him, but damn.
As I come into Your presence with an open and humble heart and bask in Your love, I have this prayer on the behalf of Papa Ev. Father, be with him and grant him good health. Father, Papa Ev will be filled with Your essence and no illness shall hurt him in Jesus Name.
No matter where he goes and regardless of the circumstance, physical wellbeing shall Papa Ev possess by Your power. Safekeep him and give long life that’ll be dedicated to Your use. Father, thank You for the miracles past, present, and future—and In Jesus' name I Pray, Amen.

1643225142677.png

It will be alright, Ev❤🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back