Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what fucked me up is i wasnt gonna entertain it but not sure who all remember him but it was SmokeRobinson or some shit and like a week or 2 before he was in beef with another nigga and supposedly showed up to the addy that was sent but the nigga was scared to come outside so he made a thread and just started posting vids of being in his neighborhood and making fun of the situation. Shit was hilarious. Guess he was riding high off that and thought i could be a nigga he tried and i was with the shits lol.

Im much older and mature now tho

:hahaha:
Bruh, niggaz be funny as fuck

I never forget the nigga saying don't let me see you up a shopping center that was literally 7 minutes from my job....

I was like.... Bet ??‍♂️

That would depend on if the offended party wanted to file a complaint or not

May turn out y'all end up spending the week disrespecting each other forefathers and such

So nothing happens unless someone "files a complaint" ?

And what happens when someone files a complaint?

I'm trying to figure out if it's a no go why do I need to file a complaint? You can't read the room?

But I hit the report button now what?

So nothing happens unless someone "files a complaint" ?

And what happens when someone files a complaint?

Thing is you would be the responding party in that sense.

So if you respond in kind and get a complaint filed would the whole situation be looked at or just your response because the complaint was filed after you responded.

Shit is weird

Thing is you would be the responding party in that sense.

So if you respond in kind and get a complaint filed would the whole situation be looked at or just your response because the complaint was filed after you responded.

Shit is weird
It's really not

you a snitch bro ?

I ain’t met a nigga that flagrant offline to say some shit like that, ain’t worth taking serious

let that nigga stick around and be judged by his peers for exposing how low he’ll go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back