Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most you gonna do is talk about my kid and call
Me a faggot I been in the internet for years. Stay off my dick you wouldn’t be so hurt nigga

I'll keep calling you a faggot don't talk about my dead family. Theres no fuckong correlation if that's fair game tho someone let me know.

One of yall say word if people's. Desd family members is a go on here.

Wanna make sure I'm straight before I start airing niggas.

Ain't no rules talk your shit how you see fit and deal with whatever consequences may come your way.

Don't nobody need anybody permission to say how they feel about some disrespectful shit like that.

Please believe mfs watching all this waiting for me to cross that line so they can swoop in and get me outta here along with this fuck nigga. But I'm not giving anyone the satisfaction.

I'll walk into the sunset when I'm ready tho if that type of shit all good.

And it wont ever lead to niggas meeting up...

LLS I get that though. Now if folks in the same city or they within an hour max of each other and one party deems it disrespectful enough to want a real life confrontation. I understand it.

Ain't for me but I understand if that is how somebody feel.

Please believe mfs watching all this waiting for me to cross that line so they can swoop in and get me outta here along with this fuck nigga. But I'm not giving anyone the satisfaction.

I'll walk into the sunset when I'm ready tho if that type of shit all good.

You have a better understanding of the politics and other workings of this shit than I do. So I'll take your word for it.

Respectfully move accordingly like how you doing

I get tennis is a one on one sport but how did you come to this conclusion?
First it’s an individual sport
Second it’s the most physically taxing of all those sports
It’s also the only sport that literally runs all year long we can say
There’s a reason why the average retirement age for tennis is around 30 yrs old

LLS I get that though. Now if folks in the same city or they within an hour max of each other and one party deems it disrespectful enough to want a real life confrontation. I understand it.

Ain't for me but I understand if that is how somebody feel.
Only one time an internet nigga got me out my body and supposedly was close so we was spose to link up and fight he never showed then hit me in the pm like "yo i like ya energy i wasnt expecting that im not really with fighting etc" or some dumb shit lmao. I said ah man never again.

Only one time an internet nigga got me out my body and supposedly was close so we was spose to link up and fight he never showed then hit me in the pm like "yo i like ya energy i wasnt expecting that im not really with fighting etc" or some dumb shit lmao. I said ah man never again.
Lmao that’s usually how it goes .... a lot of niggas come online to live their alter ego lifestyle

These new rap niggas smh. Back in October Pooh Shiesty went to Miami, him and his niggas pull up into a condo riding in a Maybach and Lime Green Mclaren, in the middle of the day. Meet some niggas that were allegedly going to sell them weed and sneakers. In the end niggas from his crew pull out guns and shoot them and run off. But the best part is this all happened literally, right across the street from the police station & town hall. Now he prob getting locked up for what they did unless he tells, smh

"Surveillance footage was recently released showing the shootout in Florida's Bay Harbor Islands area that allegedly involving rising rapper Pooh Shiesty. Miami news outlet WSVN shared the surveillance footage on Monday (January 25), which shows a bright green McLaren and a Maybach entering a parking lot on Oct. 8, 2020. Moments after exiting the car, a man in a white shirt can be seen holding a pistol while another man wearing a black shirt pulls out a gun and begins to open fire. Investigators are alleging that Pooh Shiesty was in the McLaren. He was booked on Oct. 13, 2020, on several charges including armed robbery, aggravated assault and theft. He was later released on $30,000 bond and reportedly has a court hearing scheduled for today " - Channel 7 News

Last edited:
First it’s an individual sport
Second it’s the most physically taxing of all those sports
It’s also the only sport that literally runs all year long we can say
There’s a reason why the average retirement age for tennis is around 30 yrs old

That's opinion based.

It runs year round with breaks in between tournaments and players get to decide which tournaments they want to play in.

I will say that I like the fact tennis is played on multiple surfaces from grass, to clay, to hardcourt, etc. That takes a lot skill and work to be good to great on all those surfaces.

LLS thats funny as shit.

I just can't see myself fighting somebody over some internet shit though. That's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back