Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao that’s usually how it goes .... a lot of niggas come online to live their alter ego lifestyle
But what fucked me up is i wasnt gonna entertain it but not sure who all remember him but it was SmokeRobinson or some shit and like a week or 2 before he was in beef with another nigga and supposedly showed up to the addy that was sent but the nigga was scared to come outside so he made a thread and just started posting vids of being in his neighborhood and making fun of the situation. Shit was hilarious. Guess he was riding high off that and thought i could be a nigga he tried and i was with the shits lol.

Im much older and mature now tho

:hahaha:

That's opinion based.

It runs year round with breaks in between tournaments and players get to decide which tournaments they want to play in.

I will say that I like the fact tennis is played on multiple surfaces from grass, to clay, to hardcourt, etc. That takes a lot skill and work to be good to great on all those surfaces.
But think about it the less tournaments you play the less money u make.... so players have to play as many tournaments as possible.... only really those who have good to great sponsorship portfolio can really afford to pick and choose

also factor in that you are responsible for paying your coach and entire team....for example Federer ( tennis biggest money maker) travels w his entire family and team.....that’s at least 12 ppl he is financially responsible for ( salary , food room and board and etc....)

also only 20 tournaments in a season counts towards your ranking

But what fucked me up is i wasnt gonna entertain it but not sure who all remember him but it was SmokeRobinson or some shit and like a week or 2 before he was in beef with another nigga and supposedly showed up to the addy that was sent but the nigga was scared to come outside so he made a thread and just started posting vids of being in his neighborhood and making fun of the situation. Shit was hilarious. Guess he was riding high off that and thought i could be a nigga he tried and i was with the shits lol.

Wasn’t he a pedo..... I remember that beef.... thought Smoke was posed to meet dude in NYC somewhere dude never showed and got clowned

But think about it the less tournaments you play the less money u make.... so players have to play as many tournaments as possible.... only really those who have good to great sponsorship portfolio can really afford to pick and choose

also factor in that you are responsible for paying your coach and entire team....for example Federer ( tennis biggest money maker) travels w his entire family and team.....that’s at least 12 ppl he is financially responsible for ( salary , food room and board and etc....)

also only 20 tournaments in a season counts towards your ranking

So they still get to pick and choose at the end of the day. Same as boxing as far as paying your coach and team. Federer CHOOSES to travel with his entire family & team. He don't have to do that no matter how much money got or don't got.

I know it's plenty of tournaments within a month but if its only 20 counts towards your ranking that averages out to less than 2 per month.

You have your opinion and I ain't mad at it nor do I agree with it but I can see why feel how you do though.

0-69.jpg

I remember that nigga lmao. He was crazy as hell n had a real short fuse

he use to play the game w/ us n would argue wit niggas all the damn time then apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back