Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

51Nz-FaEjsL._SX500_SY500_CR,0,0,500,500_.jpg

Anyone who claims they can taste the difference is a got damn liar

Its the same waffles!!

A small picnic during my lunch break would be dope af. Imagine going to your car at your lunch break and your s/o is by your car with lunch. All cute and stuff.

I’d definitely be dropping some vagina off that day!

I remember a time when this dude came around us. Was a new face and did odd shit but was a cool ass nigga. One day we all chilling and he crossed his legs. Not in a fem way, but how men cross their legs. Like resting the foot on the knee. We was so toxic we talk about for weeks how that nigga was gay cause of that.

Really makes you think how hyper masculine it is to grow up in the hood, where shit that's normal everywhere else was triggers for us.

I remember a time when this dude came around us. Was a new face and did odd shit but was a cool ass nigga. One day we all chilling and he crossed his legs. Not in a fem way, but how men cross their legs. Like resting the foot on the knee. We was so toxic we talk about for weeks how that nigga was gay cause of that.

Really makes you think how hyper masculine it is to grow up in the hood, where shit that's normal everywhere else was triggers for us.
shit was too toxic a whole lot of shit I look back on as a kid thinking wtf

It's a little hard when both parents are probably working from home as well.

Actually, it's better when both of us are working from home because we can take turns helping out. When I go into the office is the problem because that's when I come home after work and then have stuff piled up that I have to help my daughter finish. It's tough no doubt, but I'll take the inconvenience before I let my daughter just straight up not do her work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back