Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Loquacious

Is it that bad out there?

My daughter is doing ok, but she's younger so I guess it's a little different. I heard that a lot of the older kids just straight up aren't doing their work. You would think the parents would plug in and make sure that wasn't the case, but who knows.

My daughter is doing ok, but she's younger so I guess it's a little different. I heard that a lot of the older kids just straight up aren't doing their work. You would think the parents would plug in and make sure that wasn't the case, but who knows.
Literally everyone I know with kids ended up sending their kids back to in person learning after seeing their grades. Shits bad

I know the after hours thread is closed but I wouldnt mind going on a seven vacation wit a chick and trying each of those a night..

If we can make it a whole 7 days without an argument

So manspreading is something hardcore feminist really upset about.

I went down the rabbit hole and my god these folks are extra as fuck

Reactions: B_A

Thats exactly whats going on. These older kids finessing they parents into thinking they doing work lol

then them report cards come lmaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back