Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do ppl in the UK ever be like "damn I didn't know that actor was from the states"?

Or are we incapable of copying accents the way y'all do ours?

I've seen a couple americans pull it off to the point I've had to check niggas Google and see where they were born but that's only happened less than a handful of times.

Funny no one speaks on or gasps at American actors playing african roles.

I've seen a couple americans pull it off to the point I've had to check niggas Google and see where they were born but that's only happened less than a handful of times.

Funny no one speaks on or gasps at American actors playing african roles.
I can name a ton of actors I thought were american turned out to be from UK

Don't think I can name any vice versa. Even if an american actor can do other accents they were already well known to be from the US (depp, robert downey, etc)

I can name a ton of actors I thought were american turned out to be from UK

Don't think I can name any vice versa. Even if an american actor can do other accents they were already well known to be from the US (depp, robert downey, etc)

Most recently off the top of my head lamorne Morris did it in that vin diesel movie deadshot and it tripped me out lol. I had to go google him.

If you ever watched a movie called lovejacked they had 1 Toronto nigga playing an African and another Toronto nigga playing a jersey nigga pretending to be an African. I actually liked the movie but I can see how a mf could get offended lol

Most recently off the top of my head lamorne Morris did it in that vin diesel movie deadshot and it tripped me out lol. I had to go google him.

If you ever watched a movie called lovejacked they had 1 Toronto nigga playing an African and another Toronto nigga playing a jersey nigga pretending to be an African. I actually liked the movie but I can see how a mf could get offended lol
Never seen either of em but your 2nd example is Canadians playing other accents ?

Seems rare af for Americans to do it

Mcnulty from Wire tripped me out. When I first seen Idris Elba years ago I didn't know he was UK.

Then I caught a bit of John Wick today n noticed Lance Reddick (Daniels from Wire) was playing the UK dude at the NY continental.

At that point had to look him up just to be sure. Turns out he's from Baltimore n loves the plain janes just like in the Wire.

The fact the commerciald bothers niggas when I guarantee most of yall got a friend in a perfectly healthy interracial relationship that you fuck with on a level in your personal is hilarious to me.

Maybe it's my environment and city I live in but I see that shit everyday. No one throwing in my face. It exists. It's real life.

Not ranting at you directly @Maywood ijs

Ever notice how mfs will be like "if you're from the burbs stop claiming the city!"

But will be quick to claim celebs/famous ppl who aren't exactly from there

Mfs did that to drake for years now everyone in the city ovo'd down the socks.

The fact the commerciald bothers niggas when I guarantee most of yall got a friend in a perfectly healthy interracial relationship that you fuck with on a level in your personal is hilarious to me.

Maybe it's my environment and city I live in but I see that shit everyday. No one throwing in my face. It exists. It's real life.

Not ranting at you directly @Maywood ijs
Man I'm talking bout them dancing , Cloggers killed that shit LMAO

Man I'm talking bout them dancing , Cloggers killed that shit LMAO

My fault people were talking about there being some kind of intent on interracial couple's in commercials earlier. I thought you were talking about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back