Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope. No way

200.gif

Do ppl in the UK ever be like "damn I didn't know that actor was from the states"?

Or are we incapable of copying accents the way y'all do ours?

Do ppl in the UK ever be like "damn I didn't know that actor was from the states"?

Or are we incapable of copying accents the way y'all do ours?
The crazier thing is I've heard Americans fail with a bad uk accent but I've yet to hear a bad American accent

The hell happened to L Boogie

Lauryn fell off a long time ago bruh. It looks like she actually bounced back a little here. She definitely had some good insight, and she didn't look that bad given the fact that she ain't exactly young.

As much as I can figure, she was just dumb when it came to relationships. She got played by Wyclef. She got played by Ziggy Marley. She went off the deep end. She's one of those people that if their relationships are bad, then they are going to be in a bad space. If she had wound up with some good dude, she might be U.S. Senator or Congresswoman or something right about now.

I just woke up bout to work out...... moms sends me a text that reads call me it’s urgent......I’m like wtf...so I call she goes it’s about this new type of retirement account I just learned about

now I’m all pissed off

I just woke up bout to work out...... moms sends me a text that reads call me it’s urgent......I’m like wtf...so I call she goes it’s about this new type of retirement account I just learned about

now I’m all pissed off
I dont get it

Neither do I I’m just annoyed.....

imagine ur parents texting you “ to call them , it’s urgent” early in the morning.....you call and they wanna talk business and money

in these times I get a “call me it’s urgent “text , I’m thinking someone got Covid or is dead
Ahhhhh

You ever see an ass Asian dude and be like "that guy is super fucking Asian". Like his features are cartoon level Asian.

My friend. What is an "Asian ass dude". Are you that dimwitted that you are reading it Asain dude ass? Or are you that homosexual that your brain sees homosexuality on all things?
Aye man you wrote it...and talkin about admiring physiques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back