Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn today slow af

Where everyone who be up saying good morning and shit?

Yup. A lot of students failed. A lot of them just wasn’t doing the work or not getting online.

My son's homie rarely be going to school because his parents work in the afternoon and don't wake him up to log in and shit, making him have to set his own alarms and get himself up. He's 11.

My son's homie rarely be going to school because his parents work in the afternoon and don't wake him up to log in and shit, making him have to set his own alarms and get himself up. He's 11.
My son 11 and I leave for work before he wakes up. He gets up and do what he has to do on his own. I got a camera set up in the room that he works in and drop in on that ass.

He also knows his mother is a fool too.

My son 11 and I leave for work before he wakes up. He gets up and do what he has to do on his own. I got a camera set up in the room that he works in and drop in on that ass.

He also knows his mother is a fool too.

Oh mine does too. But if he couldn't make that happen and I had to choose between having to wake him up and shit each morning vs. literally having him fail school for never showing up...then I'd have to choose to get him up. It's my job as his father to facilitate his education

That's my only point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back