Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
After another long day of house shopping….

we as a group need more group economics

as much money my wife and I have…I’m actually finding it hard to compete in the housing market.

it’s just me and her vs whole Asian and Indian families who save up for shit like this. Looking homeless but buying homes worth millions.
I’m learning a lot out on the west coast.
Found the perfect home…. Decided to sleep on it. Wake in the morning and the shit is pending.
Wtf

Don't sleep on the Patels.

They're no joke.

Everything Barry has said has come to pass. Not that he was the only one saying it, far from it, but that warning had been given time and time again and the general public simply hasn't heeded it.

Shit, even what he said about large studios going under 'cause you could duplicate that function in small space happened. The shit I got in the corner of my living room is enough to cut a whole album that would sonically rival anything on the radio right now or even from back in the 80's. No need for a $250/hr studio anymore.

He was prohetic with this.

It still trips me out that Barry gooned before he crooned. lol

fat-retard-fat.gif

@fightback rn lol lol

Is there not a book section on ABW ? I recall there being one but I cant seem to find it.

I recommend Will Smith's new book "Will" maaaaaaaaaannnnn I usually stick to business, self improvement and history books and autobiographies of dead people lmao so Will's would be one of the first I've read based on a popular celebrity still alive.

I have to say it's very authentic, he put it out there for real. I'm reading at one point he was down so bad he had to borrow money from local drug dealers (10k) just to pay the IRS and move to LA in hopes of being seen on the Arsenio Hall show. He then met Benny Medina who would later connect him with the right people and eventually end up on the fresh prince. He also talks about his relationship woes while married to his first wife and then Jada and how he was dreaming of fuckin costars while he was with his first wife. There's a lot more but shit I totally see why Will is as positive as he is today and why he's so spiritual and a firm believer in the Law of Attraction. When he was down bad he was going through it crazy and almost lost his mind.

I highly recommend it cuz sheeeesh. It's also kind of warming in a way to learn that someone like Will Smith went through all the trials and tribulations just like any regular person, he just never gave up.

After another long day of house shopping….

we as a group need more group economics

as much money my wife and I have…I’m actually finding it hard to compete in the housing market.

it’s just me and her vs whole Asian and Indian families who save up for shit like this. Looking homeless but buying homes worth millions.
I’m learning a lot out on the west coast.
Found the perfect home…. Decided to sleep on it. Wake in the morning and the shit is pending.
Wtf
No, that doesnt sound like a group economics problem, it sounds more like you were dragging your feet and someone else came and scooped that property. IDK how you were surprised at that outcome in a competitive market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back