Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima start with the small shit.

Tuesday is trash day and everybody puts their trash in front off the house. These folks put it in the lil area thats between our driveway and every Tuesday when im pulling in the drive way I have to damn near park on top of my other car because the can is basically in my way.

They have a total of 4 cars and REFUSE to park in front of their door and park right across the street of my house which is the side of other persons house. So its not a big deal but I gotta be more careful to not hit their shit when im leaving out. Also they sit in the damn car ALL NIGHT and ALL DAY playing loud as music in front of someones house which I can hear very clearly my damn self when they have a whole empty garage and drive way.

Half the time they miss trash day and the trash end up pilled up on side of the house because they dont have the space to put it in the can so rodents and flys be all on the side of my house and shit. THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF. They too damn old for me to have to remind them of trash day.

So a guess their mother or grandma live there too and she just be coming in my garage and when I get a package delivered she come and sneak over to my door and be looking and I always gotta come out to make sure she aint steal my package or even steal something out my garage.

I cant even leave my garage up because of their trash habits and the older lady and Im a garage up type dude.

What gets me the most is they dont even speak to my wife when she comes home. They are in the garage smoking and drinking 24/7 making noise ALL NIGHT and dont even wave.

Its like 7 folks that live there and one of them is a middle age man that ask me EVERYDAY can he wash my car or where they hiring at. And I tell him Amazon hire everybody.

I can go on and on about them lolololol
Thats the risk with renters. They dont value the property or the people around them as much as an owner would.

Everything Barry has said has come to pass. Not that he was the only one saying it, far from it, but that warning had been given time and time again and the general public simply hasn't heeded it.

Shit, even what he said about large studios going under 'cause you could duplicate that function in small space happened. The shit I got in the corner of my living room is enough to cut a whole album that would sonically rival anything on the radio right now or even from back in the 80's. No need for a $250/hr studio anymore.

Barry is underappreciated

I'm not going to speak on her reason as it's not my place, I just know she isn't coming back and she was dead serious about it
Oh wow. The way she was posting it made it seem like she just got in a new relationship and just wanted to focus on that. Didn't know it was like this. Good luck to her

I'm not going to speak on her reason as it's not my place, I just know she isn't coming back and she was dead serious about it
I just can’t imagine anything happening on a message board that would make me feel so strongly about it that I’d just never come back. I’m not saying there aren’t reasons out there, I just can’t think of what those would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back