Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Book Club - What Are You Reading?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
What are you reading?

Suggest some good books to read.

Any self knowledge or black history books you would recommend?

Does anybody know how i can find books online for free in pdf form?​

What are you reading?

Suggest some good books to read.

Any self knowledge or black history books you would recommend?

Does anybody know how i can find books online for free in pdf form?​

dont you got amazon prime??

I’m usually able to find what I’m looking for (unless it’s something obscure) by googling the book title and author + “free epub”

Currently reading Sam Langford's biography, its dope but does get a bit repetitive, with alot of fight reports and alot of stuff I already knew, but still a good read...

SamLangford-Front.jpg

But everyone I talk about books with, I always encourage them to read this... Seriously one of the best books Ive ever read, and really kicked knowledge to me:

9780007176151.jpg

If you are into early frontier history and know/dont know in cinema and TV now much 'The Wild West' was pretty much 'white washed' (how often do you see black cowboys, outlaws or sherifs etc??? when there were loads)... Check out this book, one of the greatest US Deputies in history... Bass Reeves, he was born into slavery but became one of the best lawmen in history...

Not much has ever been reported on him ... Its said he was so feared people often turned themselves in when they knew he was after them and even arrested his own son for murder...

41oA7JQtyYL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Some info on him...

https://www.legendsofamerica.com/we-bassreeves/

They giving out free books?
ehhhh

you get a free book a month, but its never really stuff you interested in lol

I just get a book just to get some free shit lol

BUT, they do have a lot of discounts on books throughout the year via prime

I copped "think and grow rich" for like .99 or something (digital version)...i THINK it was that book lol, but i copped that one and another one from that author for about 6 bucks total

Im on a lot of positive thinking type stuff now

If yall looking to download some e-books for free check out mobilism.org

They got mad joints on there.. If I cant find it on that site, I usually hit up IRC instead

Reading Behold A Pale Horse again.

If you've never read it or even heard about it, I highly recommend it.

And for the parents of ABW or those who plan on having kids, I'd recommend reading The Nurture Assumption: Why Children Turn Out The Way They Do by Judith Rich Harris. It gives a well supported alternative theory as to why children end up being so different despite grow in up in similar circunastance. Basically states that parents in our society have less influence on a child's personality and they turn out then commonly assumed. And that their peer groups and friends in school have a major influence impact on them from a very early age. Very insightful.

Dope thread title change @AP21

I've been meaning to read Behold a Pale Horse for years and never have, that's gonna be the next book I check out.

Reading Behold A Pale Horse again.

If you've never read it or even heard about it, I highly recommend it.

And for the parents of ABW or those who plan on having kids, I'd recommend reading The Nurture Assumption: Why Children Turn Out The Way They Do by Judith Rich Harris. It gives a well supported alternative theory as to why children end up being so different despite grow in up in similar circunastance. Basically states that parents in our society have less influence on a child's personality and they turn out then commonly assumed. And that their peer groups and friends in school have a major influence impact on them from a very early age. Very insightful.

ahhh cool...this sounds interesting...may try and check this out

Dope thread title change @AP21

I've been meaning to read Behold a Pale Horse for years and never have, that's gonna be the next book I check out.

You really should man.

And to summarize Behold A Pale Horse, it was written by William Cooper who was in the US Navy. He starts be giving a detailed description of a situation where he and a few others saw a UFO rise out of the sea while deployed. He says it changed everything he previously believed. And the subsequent cover up and threats he received due to witnessing it caused him to research it further. Due to that, he came across classified documents and sercets that shook him to the core.

He can be labeled a conspiracy theorist, but the information he shares and predictions he made due to the things he saw happening have started to come true. From the Constitution being attacked to Secret Societies operatong within the US government and abroad. And accused the governemnt of creating HIV as a biological weapon to target minorites. It's a very interesting s troubling book man.

He was killed by police around 2001 believe on a gunfight after the attempted to arrest him for assault charges. He has stated he had multiple attempts on his life by supposed assassins prior to his death...

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend this book called 40 acres.

Great ass book.

Whites are the slaves.

To add, it's much more than the white slaves being in the book, it's more of a experience that makes this book a good read.

Can't put that mugg down.

Last edited:
just search your book ______ pdf free and you’ll usually find what you want..

In iPhone it opens in iBooks and saves forever

Back