Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I get what your referencing. I don't understand as deeply as you do. But I think some women 🤔 are attracted to certain manifested versions of masculine energy. And I think some women portray innocence and naivety to break down the hard core thugged out man to his soft sensitive side.

When that "thug" that claims he don't kiss or none of that lovey dovey stuff, actually breaks down....I know that feeling. It might be the same thing your describing. But yeah the female's get wet over how long before I break his persona down. Where is the real nigga inside the thug....is what she is innocently thinking lol.

Or that could have just been me lol 😆
im here to tell you ma’am, you will never ever see the real side of a man..talmbout, the lil boy inside of us that hurts..oh, you gone see the side that gets us to our destination..but the real real side

member in baby boy when Jody’s mom was sad after kicking Jody out and ask homie to just hold her..

every man at his core wants a woman he loves to hold him like that when shit is at its most fuck up..

if a brotha shows you that, you betta not ever leave him..cause he gone kill u..

im here to tell you ma’am, you will never ever see the real side of a man..talmbout, the lil boy inside of us that hurts..oh, you gone see the side that gets us to our destination..but the real real side

member in baby boy when Jody’s mom was sad after kicking Jody out and ask homie to just hold her..

every man at his core wants a woman he loves to hold him like that when shit is at its most fuck up..

if a brotha shows you that, you betta not ever leave him..cause he gone kill u..
How many bodies you got Alle?
giphy.gif

How many bodies you got Alle?
View attachment 693318
Modest number, Joe Montana

im very picky….there’s this chick that I know that I know wants me to holla at her. Some shit tho..she was talking to a couple dudes..u know how women do, when they want you to talk to them, so they find reasons to talk to people around you to explain themselves..talking bout how many kids they have,or they don’t go out they homebodies and shit. Like trying to present themselves as who they presume you like in a woman?

anyway, she was talking to them dudes and none of them seem really interested in talking to her….ion know, shits a red flag to me. For that reason alone I don’t wanna fuck wit her..but I’m like that..it’s a Capricorn thing. You gotta be exactly what I want at that moment in time for me to fuck wit you, and have to prove to be exactly what I want to fuck you…those instances for me didn’t occur a lot

Modest number, Joe Montana

im very picky….there’s this chick that I know that I know wants me to holla at her. Some shit tho..she was talking to a couple dudes..u know how women do, when they want you to talk to them, so they find reasons to talk to people around you to explain themselves..talking bout how many kids they have,or they don’t go out they homebodies and shit. Like trying to present themselves as who they presume you like in a woman?

anyway, she was talking to them dudes and none of them seem really interested in talking to her….ion know, shits a red flag to me. For that reason alone I don’t wanna fuck wit her..but I’m like that..it’s a Capricorn thing. You gotta be exactly what I want at that moment in time for me to fuck wit you, and have to prove to be exactly what I want to fuck you…those instances for me didn’t occur a lot

Lol I have learned a few things about thug-adjacent capicorns, over the last 10ish years of dating.

I don't like work hookups....like we can't work in the same office. I have done this and it's not a good thing 😕. Niggas play way too much and be in they feelings.

That offer I gave your punk ass boy is can be on the table for you
I literally just cancelled a flight so I got a flight credit.

I'ma holla at you in the spring. I don't wanna give you home field advantage with the snowy field.

We'll revisit this later

But if you was a g, you would try to catch two fades in the same weekend but... Well... You know

I literally just cancelled a flight so I got a flight credit.

I'ma holla at you in the spring. I don't wanna give you home field advantage with the snowy field.

We'll revisit this later

But if you was a g, you would try to catch two fades in the same weekend but... Well... You know
You and I both know that nigga clout chasing right now

Of all the personas he could have chosen, he uploaded the tough guy kit. Damn shame what becomes of a man when he ain't got Freeman there to influence him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back