Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna feel old?

So a while back this year I was in training for a job I had. One of the girls in the training was named Zhane. And the trained asked if her name was pronounced like Zane. She says..”nah it’s pronounced…like Ja’Zah’Nay but you gotta say it fast so it only sounds like Zah’Nay”

So the trainer says that’s a unique name, the girl says..yea, my mom named me after some old R&B group..

1636727372168.gif
Every other black person and I felt attacked..

Wanna feel old?

So a while back this year I was in training for a job I had. One of the girls in the training was named Zhane. And the trained asked if her name was pronounced like Zane. She says..”nah it’s pronounced…like Ja’Zah’Nay but you gotta say it fast so it only sounds like Zah’Nay”

So the trainer says that’s a unique name, the girl says..yea, my mom named me after some old R&B group..

View attachment 693074

Yall should've jumped her for that disrespeck

Wanna feel old?

View attachment 693074
still slaps

Wanna feel old?

View attachment 693074

WTF at her instructions for pronouncing her name. That doesn't even make any sense. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back