Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he meant to type that she said it's pronounced..........."JahNay"........and was just trying to explain that the Zah was pronounced as Jah.

Oh ok. I get it now. Yeah, it's hard to explain how to pronounce that name with English text since the sound isn't really represented in English.

The music and laugh....come off as sinister 😈
Do women understand the feeling of getting one off? Like, not involving actual lying or cheating. But…the feeling of coming in stealth mode? I once dated a chick that was into thugs, I’m no thug but I’m hood. Invited her over to a close friends house whom brother was a thug ass nigga. So he was always at their house with his thug ass friends, me and my friend in the living room playing madden while she chilling wit us, we just bullshiting and there ain’t nothing but thug shit going on in the background around us.

Lol..you could see her lame ass getting excited and wet at the thought of being around such fuckery..

i had already hipped my boy to the rig up, I look at him, he look at me, we both look at her..she
1636750373588.gif

we look at each other again

:hahaha:

women be so into tough shit,..just gave her a sense of danger and she soaking the couch

Do women understand the feeling of getting one off? Like, not involving actual lying or cheating. But…the feeling of coming in stealth mode? I once dated a chick that was into thugs, I’m no thug but I’m hood. Invited her over to a close friends house whom brother was a thug ass nigga. So he was always at their house with his thug ass friends, me and my friend in the living room playing madden while she chilling wit us, we just bullshiting and there ain’t nothing but thug shit going on in the background around us.

Lol..you could see her lame ass getting excited and wet at the thought of being around such fuckery..

i had already hipped my boy to the rig up, I look at him, he look at me, we both look at her..she
View attachment 693309

we look at each other again

:hahaha:

women be so into tough shit,..just gave her a sense of danger and she soaking the couch
Yeah I get what your referencing. I don't understand as deeply as you do. But I think some women 🤔 are attracted to certain manifested versions of masculine energy. And I think some women portray innocence and naivety to break down the hard core thugged out man to his soft sensitive side.

When that "thug" that claims he don't kiss or none of that lovey dovey stuff, actually breaks down....I know that feeling. It might be the same thing your describing. But yeah the female's get wet over how long before I break his persona down. Where is the real nigga inside the thug....is what she is innocently thinking lol.

Or that could have just been me lol 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back