Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to this Korean chicken spot for dinner. I been there once before and got something spicy not thinking it was gon be SPICY spicy. It was...but it was good. So I went again and got something different that wasn't spicy. Just got some chicken tenders and fries. Since it wasn't specified it was spicy I just assumed it was regular/mild. Got home and started eating...shit blew my eyebrows off 💀

hold-up-hold-on.gif

it was so damn hot yo wtf. It came with an order of 10 and I could barely eat 2. Only thing that saved me was the cole slaw that came with it
Bon chon chicken?

Me and my 16 yr old son riding home from my family side of town and Kanye’s Through The Wire comes on and he turns to me and asks:

Young Word: “Aye Pops…you know why this is called Through the Wire?!”

Me::huh2: “Mutha…do YOU know why?? I was actually alive when tha song came out….”

Me still mumbling ridin’ on tha highway: “You gone ask ME if I know why a song named a song in MY damn phones playlist…ionno who you think you quizzing?! Only reason YOU know is cuz’a me smart ass..”

He already waaaaay better than me at 2k so I’m gonna lose it when he start telling me tha weed I’m smokin’ smell like some trash….

they come to pack me up for my three months in San Fran tomorrow. Find me a house and go back and forth every month to keep my Swiss residency.

jetlag is my new dude chick.

Shouldn’t run to talk about a work around when a product as progressively gotten worse over time

that takes the onus off of them

also I didn’t even say it like it was an issue that is affecting me incredibly

I just pointed out how YouTube has Gotten worse and that wasn’t even the sole reason why I said what I said

sooooo all you guys can fuck off

adblocker niggas are the vegans of the internet
All vegans aren't annoying 😒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back