Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanted to let everyone know im on my way to being a millionaire

dont worry im redistributing my wealth. i plan to help Black people in a major way!

but yea what i got up my sleeve is huge :hehe2:

wanted to let ya know before yall be like “wait is that race jones???” when you see me on tv

You better start deleting posts.

Good luck tho.

I went to this Korean chicken spot for dinner. I been there once before and got something spicy not thinking it was gon be SPICY spicy. It was...but it was good. So I went again and got something different that wasn't spicy. Just got some chicken tenders and fries. Since it wasn't specified it was spicy I just assumed it was regular/mild. Got home and started eating...shit blew my eyebrows off 💀

hold-up-hold-on.gif

it was so damn hot yo wtf. It came with an order of 10 and I could barely eat 2. Only thing that saved me was the cole slaw that came with it

I just got done listening to OB4CL. When you step back and take in everything, it's a pretty messed up story.

It basically starts off with a couple guys looking for a big score so they can walk away from their lives of crime. Over the course of the album, you see a dichotomy. On one side, they are just normal young dudes chilling with their crew, watching movies, get excited about fashion, hollering at chicks, etc... However, everything they do is driven by their criminal activities: dealing drugs, robbing people, pulling off hits. While the crime funds their lives, it clearly costs them. Some of their people go to jail or get killed, and even the main characters (Rae and Ghost) get shot over the course of the story. By the time you get to Heaven & Hell, you get the break down of some of their recent activities and find that it has paid off and they've made a lot of money over the course of their crimes. When you move to North Star, you learn Rae is doing really good and basically in a position to do what he said at the beginning fo the album and walk away to something better than the criminal life. Unfortunately, someone who was jealous of his success shot up a party he was attending and killed one of his homeboy's wife. So they track the dude down, and the story ends with them killing the dude and presumably starting a street war that will undoubtedly trap Rae back in the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back