Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cut mines maybe about 4 or 5 years ago. Not sure the cost is where yall at buy me paying for different streaming services is still cheaper then cable. Well, fios at least. Sling TV is good and an option as well. All depends what yall watch though
We have cable for basketball games and love and Hiphop and HGTV

lol that’s literally the only reason

I cut mines maybe about 4 or 5 years ago. Not sure the cost is where yall at buy me paying for different streaming services is still cheaper then cable. Well, fios at least. Sling TV is good and an option as well. All depends what yall watch though

I pay for all of the above. Cable mainly for sports and hbo.

Netflix, prime video.

Everything else through gang and real debrid.

Late but YouTubers have circumvented the ad free offered by premium by taking 30 secs of their video to talk about the sponsor.

So basically, I've gone from ads interrupting the video to the channel doing an ad in the video and every last one of them begging you to subscribe to their channel, like the video, and click the bell cause it helps the algorithm.

If this shit didn't come with YouTube music, I would've cancelled it

Late but YouTubers have circumvented the ad free offered by premium by taking 30 secs of their video to talk about the sponsor.

So basically, I've gone from ads interrupting the video to the channel doing an ad in the video and every last one of them begging you to subscribe to their channel, like the video, and click the bell cause it helps the algorithm.

Consumer gonna consume the shakedown is real just like in gaming it went from dlc to micro transaction its shitty as fuck

some of them niggas is so smooth with it, you don't even realize where the content ends and the ad starts

you thought you was still learning some shit, but you really learning about skillshare and blue apron

Starting to realize that on Netflix, when you see a trailer for the show and it doesn’t actively show someone speaking. It’s English dub, there should be a way to filter that shit out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back