Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, around 2009- 2010 I used to be out here heavy....Lower Greenviille, XTC, DGs all that man smh

Wild nights for sure

Good fucking times bruh.

I’m pretty sure we was at the same places having a good time during those days.

I used to hit up the Latino spot called 2001 too. Baggrd a bunch of ladies there and they was with it fam. I’m talking good from the go.

Add DMX, Che and purgatory too.

Greenville was more of me just hanging with my friends scene but I seen something amazing I would approach. But them night clubs was for approaching women lol

Provocation....okay I see you Mr. Webster. Using 4+ syllabus words up in here.
:lipbite:

Tell em how men shall speaketh to one another! Alle said aht aht....you will not address him in such a deplorable manner!
1635955730907.gif
His verbiage was not agreeable with my internal dialogue, which then inspired my contention to the certitude that, within my rationale of such things, he was of the nature of a feminine rapscallion. Which compelled me to…augment his wayward dissidents…to be seen as erroneous depictions of how I myself should not go unrequited. Lol..I mean how could the gentleman anticipate anything deficient of a tenacious fellow?

My mother talks like that tho..one time she wrote me something talking bout, “I’m writing this missive to clear up a few things”

had to look that shit up

View attachment 686145
His verbiage was not agreeable with my internal dialogue, which then inspired my contention to the certitude that, within my rationale of such things, he was of the nature of a feminine rapscallion. Which compelled me to…augment his wayward dissidents…to be seen as erroneous depictions of how I myself should not go unrequited. Lol..I mean how could the gentleman anticipate anything deficient of a tenacious fellow?
Judas-and-the-Black-Messiah-You-can-murder-a-freedom-fighter-but-you-can-t-murder-freedom-movi...gif

View attachment 686145
53EE83B6-DEFB-420A-883C-E94E21AEA9C8.jpeg

Good fucking times bruh.

I’m pretty sure we was at the same places having a good time during those days.

I used to hit up the Latino spot called 2001 too. Baggrd a bunch of ladies there and they was with it fam. I’m talking good from the go.

Add DMX, Che and purgatory too.

Greenville was more of me just hanging with my friends scene but I seen something amazing I would approach. But them night clubs was for approaching women lol

Yessir Escapade 2001 09 used to see the baddest latina chicks in there, I used to clean up too lolol(Ojos Locos used to have some bad ones that worked there)

Been to all them, can almost guarantee we was in the same spots at some point lol

Only we place we never really kicked it at was downtown but other than that we touched about every place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back