Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everybody...make it a great day! #😷

View attachment 686076
Very true quote, I wonder who said i-

the-office-walk-away.gif

You’s a weird nigga b, I post some shit personally talking about my opinion on music I’m forced to hear, first you get sassy without provocation, then tell me that my opinion ain’t about me, and even though u came sassy without provocation, u say lemme me tell you about me..

see this the shit that you be missing about your interactions with other men that you need to work on b..you coulda just quoted and stated your viewpoint on how it affects you. That’s how
People have a conversation…

WHAT?!?!?

first of all, you used sassy incorrectly

second of all, you initially stated you were FORCED to listen to this music

I then said, well lemme speak for ME as I dont know the dynamics of YOUR situation and I then gave MY opinion based on what YOU said.

I'm not forced to listen to anything i dont want to...well let me back up...my daughter be wanting me to play certain songs, but other than that, I listen to what I want, when i want.

thats why i said i dont know the dynamics of your situation but even though i work from home currently, when it was at the office, i had my earbuds/earphones in at ALL times listening to music I wanted to listen to. If you arent afforded that opportunity, then I can understand how you are forced to listen to the radio if you are riding in the truck with someone else or you are in a location that dictates the music and you can't have an alternative. I dont have that issue.

you stated you hear music when mindlessly scrolling your TL. I replied i have the sound turned off on my IG, once again, offering an alternative to something you claim you are forced to hear.

and LMAO at what im missing about my interactions with other men. Fam please. My day don't stop or move based off the interaction with another man.

TL;DR

you said you are forced to listen to music you dont like, I thought my reply was offering you at minimum, an opinion on the same topic, or at least some alternatives you can try but you got all....im not sure....defensive maybe?? over what?? i honestly dont know.

There is music out there for you that fits exactly what you want. That can either be you playing the shit you actually like from back in the day OR a lesser known artist that might just be what you looking for.

You’s a weird nigga b, I post some shit personally talking about my opinion on music I’m forced to hear, first you get sassy without provocation, then tell me that my opinion ain’t about me, and even though u came sassy without provocation, u say lemme me tell you about me..

see this the shit that you be missing about your interactions with other men that you need to work on b..you coulda just quoted and stated your viewpoint on how it affects you. That’s how men have a conversation…

Provocation....okay I see you Mr. Webster. Using 4+ syllabus words up in here.
:lipbite:

Tell em how men shall speaketh to one another! Alle said aht aht....you will not address him in such a deplorable manner!

This AP right here, start shit then act appalled when it’s turned back on him

nah u cool, have a great day b, for real tho

He a Baltimore dude...you can hear it when he say you and do lol. Baltimore accents are so sexy to me

Edit... the dude in the video...not who was quoted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back