Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT?!?!?

first of all, you used sassy incorrectly

second of all, you initially stated you were FORCED to listen to this music

I then said, well lemme speak for ME as I dont know the dynamics of YOUR situation and I then gave MY opinion based on what YOU said.

I'm not forced to listen to anything i dont want to...well let me back up...my daughter be wanting me to play certain songs, but other than that, I listen to what I want, when i want.

thats why i said i dont know the dynamics of your situation but even though i work from home currently, when it was at the office, i had my earbuds/earphones in at ALL times listening to music I wanted to listen to. If you arent afforded that opportunity, then I can understand how you are forced to listen to the radio if you are riding in the truck with someone else or you are in a location that dictates the music and you can't have an alternative. I dont have that issue.

you stated you hear music when mindlessly scrolling your TL. I replied i have the sound turned off on my IG, once again, offering an alternative to something you claim you are forced to hear.

and LMAO at what im missing about my interactions with other men. Fam please. My day don't stop or move based off the interaction with another man.

TL;DR

you said you are forced to listen to music you dont like, I thought my reply was offering you at minimum, an opinion on the same topic, or at least some alternatives you can try but you got all....im not sure....defensive maybe?? over what?? i honestly dont know.

There is music out there for you that fits exactly what you want. That can either be you playing the shit you actually like from back in the day OR a lesser known artist that might just be what you looking for.
You cant put two paragraphs on a tldr
😆😆
:lookatthismf:

The Democratic Party are a bunch of witless losers. If prevent defense was a political party, it would be the democrats. Time after time, after time we watch these assholes run to minorities to get elected, then get on their knees and pray for forgiveness from conservative white Christians for the horrible offense of saying they want to help minorities. Shits disgusting, as a whole I’m finally wit folks like Race. Fuck these politicians and fuck voting for them.
All they do is dust off that tired ass shining city on the hill more perfect union bullshit for decades decaaaades

Kitchen table issues is and has always been the distraction and the shield against talking about race..etc

Idkw but I've been craving pizza all day. Was gonna order some but stopped myself. Ate some homemade chicken noodle soup but it wasn't pizza. Kids came home with pizza and I was like "are you fuckin kidding me, fuck yes!!" This why I love Uni so much.

Whats tldr?
not sure but tl;dr = too long; didnt read

basically a summary/cliff notes of a wall of text for those who quick to say they didnt read something
Toddler? Or To didn't long read. *shrug
tl;dr = today i learned ; didnt read

Its from reddit. Basically put that at the end of a long post to summarize shit in a couple sentences. For the lazy that dont wanna read the whole thing and just want cliffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back