Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
This hit every.last.nigga.note.

From making himself a warrior of god sent to demolish them evil Black nigguhz ova dere

But worships Chapelle, the 21st century Black conservative suburban negro.

Black nigguh steal, black nigguh always bring eachother down!
I wish I was talking to real people like Larry Kang!

All while mixing some rapper flex in there bout what he gets paid.

Even managed to throw on some Palestine hate in the gumbo pot.

You’ll find that these viral podcasts like Kanye, Kodak, Soulja Boy, always run that play..Our people love these niggas because they resemble pastuh and big mama.

Damn good point

"I am NEEEEEVER under the infulence of anything.....im always in my right mind"

Nigga what?......we gonna act like that one incident at the beanie sigel state property show didnt happen?

Also regarding that fast and furious thing, what 10 movie deal is Katt referring to?

They didn’t plan 10 movies out at any juncture for F&F

Luda himself has only been in 7 of them

They don’t have another 3 planned

So many layers to peel back

I counted 20 Brothers in that video

Obviously this goes back way before this era to Flip Wilson and even before. Hollywood always puts black men in dresses, straight up. Chappelle famously talked about the play they tried to run on him. The finger pointing circles back to white supremacy in the big picture

Now.. even though Katt has never put on a dress his logic is flawed because he still presented himself as an effeminate character with long hair and a high voice. It's very easy to liken his persona to a female. He's a flamboyant dude. That can be a substitute for a woman in especially in the eyes of Hollywood

With that being said Damon Wayans doing Men on film is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen

Back