Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
Katt was saying some things that probably was true but he was also saying a lot of nothing. Another thing I didn’t understand was when he said Steve stole the idea of the Steve Harvey show from Mark Curry who had hanging with Mr Cooper which could be true. But from my understanding didn’t all family shows in the 90s have the same concept like seriously all those shows were literally the same show just with a black family or a white family and they just tweaked a little bit.

The original show Steve was on was abysmal, that "Me And The Boys" bullshit. Hangin' With Mr Cooper had a good 5 year run so it would kinda make sense that parts of it would be copied to make a vehicle for Steve.

The funny shit about all of this is

He’s not saying anything new from the past 20 years.

Folks always been saying the dress shit

Also, everybody that had more fame/money than him he has a problem with

And everybody that’s “below” him loves him.

I said earlier. When you have an issue with so many folks, you’re the problem

Also regarding that fast and furious thing, what 10 movie deal is Katt referring to?

They didn’t plan 10 movies out at any juncture for F&F

Luda himself has only been in 7 of them

They don’t have another 3 planned
He said a 10 movie deal not necessarily fast and the furious.....I guess luda gets to be in 10 movies for 20 mil a piece whenever that started

Ain’t really much difference from established comedians stealing shit from up comers that Jay and Drake be doing to rappers

Back