Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
I mean dude's major beef with her seemed to be that she always puts things like her public image over him. Isn't posting their social media exchanges an example of that? If she didn't like something he said, she could have took that straight to him. Her making sure she put something out for her "babies" to see is a pretty clear cut example of what he was talking about.

You seem committed to dying on the hill that Monique doesn't deserve the criticism she receives. I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise, but why are you going so hard for her of all people?

They might have been talking about in phone or in person. I can't imagine anyone thinking a relationship that plays out totally over social media is a good relationship between a parent and a child. It's a different world now though, so maybe that's not uncommon.

Yeah he said that was a issue but to do the very thing you said you don't like. Idk

And I could ask you the same question

Lol I am not dying on no hill

I just have my own opinion...it happens to be different

I have seen bad parenting and from what has came out and what I have read, I don't think she is a bad parent.

So wait... I thought Jesus was the Son of god. You guys are confusing. Is Jesus the god of dingos, elephants and octopi? Or just humans?

Because I think we're getting back into the alien question.

You know what...? do your thing bruh. I really have no animosity towards you and I'm glad you're not trying to steal my car stereo to sell for crill money. Have a blessed day.
Jesus is an image of God. Not to hard to understand the interpretation if you don't want to be ignorant.

I have no dog in the fight tho. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Shay last few “interviews” has nothing but toxicity surrounding them.

I wouldn’t even call them interviews because he’s just sitting there letting folks talk.

Yeah he said that was a issue but to do the very thing you said you don't like. Idk

And I could ask you the same question

Lol I am not dying on no hill

I just have my own opinion...it happens to be different

I have seen bad parenting and from what has came out and what I have read, I don't think she is a bad parent.

Like I said. I can't call her a bad parent because she got other kids and she might have done right by him. I just don't see how anyone can argue that she wasn't a bad parent to him when they both seem to agree that she behaved in away that most would consider bad parenting.

Jesus is an image of God. Not to hard to understand the interpretation if you don't want to be ignorant.

I have no dog in the fight tho. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I don't fuck with "interpretations". Religious charlatans have been using that bullshit excuse to explain away their lies, contradictions and grifts for millennia. Is the bible a true story or not? For reference, unlike most Christians, I've actually read that book along with a couple of deleted texts (the apocrypha of John and the gospel of Mary). I think most people would agree that a lot of it is pretty far fetched.

But maybe I'm just ignorant.

I don't fuck with "interpretations". Religious charlatans have been using that bullshit excuse to explain away their lies, contradictions and grifts for millennia. Is the bible a true story or not? For reference, unlike most Christians, I've actually read that book along with a couple of deleted texts (the apocrypha of John and the gospel of Mary). I think most people would agree that a lot of it is pretty far fetched.

But maybe I'm just ignorant.

I'd agree that people do use "interpretations" as a way to explain things that seemingly don't make sense, but I'd argue that a lot of believers that handwave in that way simply haven't read or don't understand the Bible.

I'm willing to go on a limb and say that the majority of Christians have never read the full Bible and don't fully understand what it's about.

That said, I'd also argue that a lot of critics of Christianity don't really understand the faith either. That's why they constantly throw Old Testament shit into the faces of Christians despite the fact that the whole point of Christianity is that believers are not longer under the yoke of the laws identified in the Old Testament.

I tend to look at the Old Testament as being more allegorical in nature. The stories are basically tall tales. There's some truth and real historical basis there, but a lot of those stories have been embellished for storytelling purposes. In the end, you can boil the Bible down to: God gave us free will. We've always been committed to using that free will to be shitty. God allows that to go on for a while to make it clear that humanity is incapable of doing right without divine assistance. God sends Jesus to die for humanity's sins and offer an option where people can use that free will to follow Jesus and escape the wages of sin. God will eventually wipe the slate clean save for those who chose to follow Jesus.

Does much of the Bible seem far-fetched? Sure. What doesn't seem far-fetched is the fact that human beings are generally pretty shitty as a species and that the world would be better if people took Jesus' teachings to heart.

I'd agree that people do use "interpretations" as a way to explain things that seemingly don't make sense, but I'd argue that a lot of believers that handwave in that way simply haven't read or don't understand the Bible.

I'm willing to go on a limb and say that the majority of Christians have never read the full Bible and don't fully understand what it's about.

That said, I'd also argue that a lot of critics of Christianity don't really understand the faith either. That's why they constantly throw Old Testament shit into the faces of Christians despite the fact that the whole point of Christianity is that believers are not longer under the yoke of the laws identified in the Old Testament.

I tend to look at the Old Testament as being more allegorical in nature. The stories are basically tall tales. There's some truth and real historical basis there, but a lot of those stories have been embellished for storytelling purposes. In the end, you can boil the Bible down to: God gave us free will. We've always been committed to using that free will to be shitty. God allows that to go on for a while to make it clear that humanity is incapable of doing right without divine assistance. God sends Jesus to die for humanity's sins and offer an option where people can use that free will to follow Jesus and escape the wages of sin. God will eventually wipe the slate clean save for those who chose to follow Jesus.

Does much of the Bible seem far-fetched? Sure. What doesn't seem far-fetched is the fact that human beings are generally pretty shitty as a species and that the world would be better if people took Jesus' teachings to heart.
Agreed. Pretty much how I feel about it. I don't understand why it's so hard for people who aren't aligned with any religion to understand this. They just want to run around mad at folk for believing. It's just not productive.

Agreed. Pretty much how I feel about it. I don't understand why it's so hard for people who aren't aligned with any religion to understand this. They just want to run around mad at folk for believing. It's just not productive.

Yeah, as with most things the extremists on both sides are annoying.

If you're a believer but you can't admit that there are some pretty goofy things in the Bible, you either haven't really read the Bible or you're just lying to try and seem more pious than others.

If you're a nonbeliever but can't understand that regardless of some of that goofiness, parts of the Bible can and do speak to people, particularly people who are struggling in life then you probably don't really understand what Christianity is (supposed to be) about or you just want to make yourself seem smart by bashing people that believe in something you think is silly.

Thats not true. The 21 Savage, Usher and Country Wayne interviews dropped, all got millions of views and no controversy around them. If you're gonna hate at least be accurate

Desi interview just dropped too. But I guess that didn't support the "toxicity" narrative. Lol

Niggas talk shyt to each other all they want but at the end of the day...they ain't fuccin up their bag.

Lol Mo'Nique son just like his momma, can't move on and get over old shit.

Let's be real about parenting...

Every single parent will fuck up their kid in some way.

But becoming a mature adult is admitting that.

Your parents had you and had no idea what they were doing. A child is simply an experiment by an ignorant motherfucker.

Doesn't mean you have to forgive your momma and daddy for fucking your head up, but you damn sure can't be 30 plus complaining that your mother only cared about fame and money.

Lol, because let's be real, I rather make a fuck ton of money and my kid not know shit about me than be broke and be there for my kid.
Parents make that choice all the time. Smart parents choose the money

A parent's only job isn't to love their kid, to like their kid, give their kid knowledge, it's to get that motherfucker to adulthood with every single material advantagem

Bitch, we can work out your feelings and grievances later, but I gotta go get this money.

Yes, this money and fame is more important than you, how the fuck you gonna eat? Of course I'ma treat my new kids better than you, I got money and life experience now - that's how this shit works.

Lol Mo'Nique son just like his momma, can't move on and get over old shit.

Let's be real about parenting...

Every single parent will fuck up their kid in some way.

But becoming a mature adult is admitting that.

Your parents had you and had no idea what they were doing. A child is simply an experiment by an ignorant motherfucker.

Doesn't mean you have to forgive your momma and daddy for fucking your head up, but you damn sure can't be 30 plus complaining that your mother only cared about fame and money.

Lol, because let's be real, I rather make a fuck ton of money and my kid not know shit about me than be broke and be there for my kid.
Parents make that choice all the time. Smart parents choose the money

A parent's only job isn't to love their kid, to like their kid, give their kid knowledge, it's to get that motherfucker to adulthood with every single material advantagem

Bitch, we can work out your feelings and grievances later, but I gotta go get this money.

Yes, this money and fame is more important than you, how the fuck you gonna eat? Of course I'ma treat my new kids better than you, I got money and life experience now - that's how this shit works.
Sounds wack. Life is not supposed to be so manufactured.

Sounds wack. Life is not supposed to be so manufactured.

But it is.

This is the choice everyone has to make. Either you gonna go out into the world and get the things needed to ensure your ability to thrive in a very competitive environment, or you gonna prioritize shit like being there for your kids, family and loved ones. You can't do both.

Lol, I don't have wife and children for reason, I wanted to be able to do what I want whenever I want.

I've seen people pass up opportunities, hopes and dreams because of kids. I've seen people give up opportunities because they knew their spouse couldn't take them being gone for extended periods of time.

Life is about trade-offs and sacrifices. If you want a relationships with someone to last, you'll make decisions that limit your own capacity to act.

People need to understand this about feelings, they come and go and most of the time based off of misrepresentations of information and previous experiences.

So you can do what is best for you in the world that you are in, or you can try to live according to universal common sense moral principles in order to not appear like the bad guy lol.

Plenty of rich ass trust fund kids walking around, hating their father or mother because their father and mother did not prioritize them, but they are sure are spending their parents money lol.

But it is.

This is the choice everyone has to make. Either you gonna go out into the world and get the things needed to ensure your ability to thrive in a very competitive environment, or you gonna prioritize shit like being there for your kids, family and loved ones. You can't do both.

Lol, I don't have wife and children for reason, I wanted to be able to do what I want whenever I want.

I've seen people pass up opportunities, hopes and dreams because of kids. I've seen people give up opportunities because they knew their spouse couldn't take them being gone for extended periods of time.

Life is about trade-offs and sacrifices. If you want a relationships with someone to last, you'll make decisions that limit your own capacity to act.

People need to understand this about feelings, they come and go and most of the time based off of misrepresentations of information and previous experiences.

So you can do what is best for you in the world that you are in, or you can try to live according to universal common sense moral principles in order to not appear like the bad guy lol.

Plenty of rich ass trust fund kids walking around, hating their father or mother because their father and mother did not prioritize them, but they are sure are spending their parents money lol.
Yeah... i don't like it lol.

Back