Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
If you absent knowingly then you’re bad. You would say the same if it was dad not there.

Naw I wouldn't ,stop telling me what I would do lol

I just told you in my previous post what I would do

Again your baby momma issues and family issues ain't got nothing to do with this

A 34 year old man saying his mother was a bad parent for you is all you need to then go and say yeah Monique is a bad parent... thats you

I don't feel the same way or think she a bad parent at all

As I said earlier, when I realized that my pursuit of a dream had negative consequences for my family, I gave it up to give them stability. She kept going and it became detrimental to her family, specifically her son. I put my family's needs before my wants repeatedly and still do to this day.

Take from that what you will.
Ok so your pace and time it took for you to make those adjustments is the same for everyone?

And during the time where you realized oh there's negative consequences, we're you a bad parent at that moment?

Now I don't agree with her doing this, and honestly now I wish when Shannon asked her that question. I wished she declined to answer or told him before the interview that she wasn't addressing any questions about her kids.

But it ain't nobody else business on her relationship with her child and I just don't agree with trying to prove or show the world your relationship.

But.... it seems they do have some form of communication

Her eldest son is Handsome 💜

And are the single parents who work 2-3 jobs and have latchkey kid's ... they are bad parents

View attachment 1264498
Naw I wouldn't ,stop telling me what I would do lol

I just told you in my previous post what I would do

Again your baby momma issues and family issues ain't got nothing to do with this

A 34 year old man saying his mother was a bad parent for you is all you need to then go and say yeah Monique is a bad parent... thats you

I don't feel the same way or think she a bad parent at all

Well feel how ever you want to feel lol but don’t act like nobody says anything about dads cuz this lady loud and a bad parent. Yes I’m take the opinion of the child in this situation.

Ok so your pace and time it took for you to make those adjustments is the same for everyone?

And during the time where you realized oh there's negative consequences, we're you a bad parent at that moment?

I saw it coming before it became a problem. Having to spend nights away with a newborn, having to take flights to foreign soil but can't take the missus with me 'cause the promoters are only going to pay for me, a lot of shit I could foresee as a problem, especially since we hadn't even been married a year yet.

Was I a bad parent? No, I was always there for my kids and very much involved in everything they did, but I could see how continuing down that path would severely impact my ability to be in my children's lives the way a parent really needs to be. To me, it wasn't worth the potential damage; no amount of money or celebrity is.

For all the millions Monique has and all of her star power, the one thing that none of that can do is make her a mother to her son or repair their relationship.

I saw it coming before it became a problem. Having to spend nights away with a newborn, having to take flights to foreign soil but can't take the missus with me 'cause the promoters are only going to pay for me, a lot of shit I could foresee as a problem, especially since we hadn't even been married a year yet.

Was I a bad parent? No, I was always there for my kids and very much involved in everything they did, but I could see how continuing down that path would severely impact my ability to be in my children's lives the way a parent really needs to be. To me, it wasn't worth the potential damage; no amount of money or celebrity is.

For all the millions Monique has and all of her star power, the one thing that none of that can do is make her a mother to her son or repair their relationship.

Yeah she cant go backwards but she can absolutely repair their relationship

She isn't dead

Now I don't agree with her doing this, and honestly now I wish when Shannon asked her that question. I wished she declined to answer or told him before the interview that she wasn't addressing any questions about her kids.

But it ain't nobody else business on her relationship with her child and I just don't agree with trying to prove or show the world your relationship.

this is gross.

Exactly @ the bold. And that relationship will never get better if the person responsible doesn't want to accept full responsibility not only for causing the damage but also for needing to be the catalyst to fix it. Which goes back to the stupidity and lack of responsibility in her "let the universe sort it out".

Probably cuz using convos from 2021 don't really help when Monique's comments in 2024 validate what has been said by both of them in the present.

I guess I see something different. It shows they did talk and they were communicating and working on they relationship.

They way I understood it was they haven't spoken or been in each other's lives since he was like 18 or something.

They seem close and seemed to text frequently...

Probably cuz using convos from 2021 don't really help when Monique's comments in 2024 validate what has been said by both of them in the present.
Oh shit, I didn't even see that this convo was years ago. I have no clue what she's trying to do

She's unwilling to do it. That what the whole "leaving it to the universe" malarkey is.

Yeah I don't pretend to understand or put my own interpretation on what leaving it to the universe means to her

And for all you know , she has tried

All you know is the son said he felt like she wasn't and that he also wasn't

She never said she wasn't trying to continue to fix or get to a better space within the relationship.

I guess I see something different. It shows they did talk and they were communicating and working on they relationship.

They way I understood it was they haven't spoken or been in each other's lives since he was like 18 or something.

Based on what Monique and her husband said in their response they haven't spoken outside of a few occasions for a while now.

I mean dude's major beef with her seemed to be that she always puts things like her public image over him. Isn't posting their social media exchanges an example of that? If she didn't like something he said, she could have took that straight to him. Her making sure she put something out for her "babies" to see is a pretty clear cut example of what he was talking about.

You seem committed to dying on the hill that Monique doesn't deserve the criticism she receives. I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise, but why are you going so hard for her of all people?

Based on what Monique and her husband said in their response they haven't spoken outside of a few occasions for a while now.

They might have been talking about in phone or in person. I can't imagine anyone thinking a relationship that plays out totally over social media is a good relationship between a parent and a child. It's a different world now though, so maybe that's not uncommon.

Back