Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
cooley-high-main.jpg

Kat spoke alot of good shit... like about how he adopted 7 kids.

Man I believe alot of the shit he said ... he did get scholarship at 12 yrs old.

And I do believe these things he saying about what happened behind closed doors

Now what he saying isn't going to take any money away from these comedians though

That why Kev said whatever, go watch my movie. What do you say to this interview?

Last edited:
Kat spoke alot good shit... like about how he adopted 7 kids.

Man I believe alot of the shit he said ... he did get scholarship at 12 yrs old.

And I do believe these things he saying about what happened behind closed doors

Now what he saying isn't going to take any money away from these comedians though

That why Kev said whatever, go watch my movie. What do you say to this interview?

I believe what he said but sadly most people just gonna run with the "that nigga crazy/on dope/losing his mind again" stories .

I believe what he said but sadly most people just gonna run with the "that nigga crazy/on dope/losing his mind again" stories again.

But the fact it got so many views in such a small time frame is wild.

Many podcasters and radio personalities still on vacay lol

I am perplexed at the view amount. He not really saying anything new about these people either

I am perplexed at the view amount. He not really saying anything new about these people either
We gonna do them numbers. Watch

Apparently it's new to a lot of people. And how often does he do sit down interviews anyway?

But shout out to Shannon Sharpe tho. Brotha continues being on the rise. And he's bringing Ocho and Gil wit him. Black Excellence

Back