Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test

him , Aries Spears, 50 Cent when he first started trying to get on the mainstream scene. It’s a tried and true method to a black audience because we love folk till they make it beyond us as their main audience. And then we love the person that tears them down. It worked for Game after 50 became big.

It’s always gone be there, cause the audience that wants to see you succeed gets smaller and smaller, the more success you see, and the audience that wants you to be humbled gets larger and larger. So much so that they’ll make you a star to take down a star.

Nasty work
I had to screen shot this post…so much ether and truth.

What’s the point for him to talk/diss so many folks.

I can understand having an issue with 1 or 2 of them but damn. At some point when you got that much to say about so many of your peers that know you, it’s like he’s the problem.
Great point but not always true.

Depending on your skill level and wit you may be able to outsmart obstacles others can’t or are afraid of. Then when you start growing with all the tricks and to put others on, the ones that was hating might try to now be friendly,

I can devised why others hate him. Plus we all know things can be cliquey and people put up roadblocks or try to blackball.

We see it in almost every aspect of life.

Kevin Hart isn’t a plant , he was grinding years before he got to superstardom , that shit didn’t happen overnight
Laugh Factory 1998

Live on Sunset Strip in West Hollywood

I never been a Kev fan, but I respect his grind and he put in the work to grow his brand. He came a long way since Soul Plane and I did not know he was doing his thing in the 90s.

Back