Status
Not open for further replies.
We went to one of the bars on the beach for date night. The manager said he was hiring for shot girls/bartender/servers. I start asking the owner about the availability and stuff. When I walk off he tells me to leave my name and number to start next weekend. I go tell my dude, why he tells me no and to tell the owner I'm no longer interested.

So I questioned him about it. He never gave me an adequate answer, just kept saying he not having me working at bar. :idkb2: I think I deserve a reason why because he's being an asshole.
1. he thinks you can be took
2. he don't wanna look like he share that girl
3. he think you ditzy

dude insecure as hell....prolly a bit controlling, you're essentially his property now.......

he just made a decision for you and spoke for you....and gave no fucks about your consideration......

this is a red flag.......you've been warned...

We went to one of the bars on the beach for date night. The manager said he was hiring for shot girls/bartender/servers. I start asking the owner about the availability and stuff. When I walk off he tells me to leave my name and number to start next weekend. I go tell my dude, why he tells me no and to tell the owner I'm no longer interested.

So I questioned him about it. He never gave me an adequate answer, just kept saying he not having me working at bar. :idkb2: I think I deserve a reason why because he's being an asshole.

Last time I checked...you a grown azzz woman.

Are y'all married...nope

He paying your bills...nope

Y'all living together...nope

If you're seriously interested in the job and making extra income, then go for it.

Now if it's strictly about just spending time, then I could understand. But for him to tell you...a grown woman...what she can or cannot do...naw.

He can voice is opinion, but you get the final say.

Similar, but this

Screen+shot+2010-06-27+at+10.08.28+PM.png

The back of my neck just shook in fear

I was so far into space last night. My best friend just told me I lost a friend. According to one source, I said some real shit. According to another source it was hurtful. According to me, I dont remember it all but I ain't say nothing hurtful.

I was so far into space last night. My best friend just told me I lost a friend. According to one source, I said some real shit. According to another source it was hurtful. According to me, I dont remember it all but I ain't say nothing hurtful.
whatever it was...stand behind it.....

blaming it on the substance is weak......i never respect that from anyone, and i never sue that myself

i think i got fleeced at the pawn shop yesterday

not sure

Re: pawn shop

took a gold chain there

i didnt think it was real in the first place so i was ready to take whatever they were gonna offer

so dude does his validity tests then asks "how much you trying to get for it"

i said "make me an offer"

he puts it back on the scale and makes me an offer. B/c i dont have any knowledge about the price of gold, i took the first deal

i got to my car then asked myself "if he offered me that off the rip, i wonder how much i could've offered as a counter"

Re: pawn shop

took a gold chain there

i didnt think it was real in the first place so i was ready to take whatever they were gonna offer

so dude does his validity tests then asks "how much you trying to get for it"

i said "make me an offer"

he puts it back on the scale and makes me an offer. B/c i dont have any knowledge about the price of gold, i took the first deal

i got to my car then asked myself "if he offered me that off the rip, i wonder how much i could've offered as a counter"
How much did it weigh and how much did he give you?

Generally speaking, if you sold something to the pawn shop you probably got fucked

How much did it weigh and how much did he give you?

Generally speaking, if you sold something to the pawn shop you probably got fucked
couldnt see the scale

but i mean, its either that or get nothing for it at all sitting in a drawer somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.