Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
True., but knowing what your items worth is always a smart move
absolutely

but at the end of the day, the same could be said about practically everything we consume

every price we pay is marked up so that the producer makes a profit

Re: pawn shop

took a gold chain there

i didnt think it was real in the first place so i was ready to take whatever they were gonna offer

so dude does his validity tests then asks "how much you trying to get for it"

i said "make me an offer"

he puts it back on the scale and makes me an offer. B/c i dont have any knowledge about the price of gold, i took the first deal

i got to my car then asked myself "if he offered me that off the rip, i wonder how much i could've offered as a counter"
How much did you pay for the chain?

Forgot I promised my son I would take him to Carowinds (NC version of Universal Park) tomorrow. That might be a negative I plan on sleeping all day

The had Desus & Mero from Viceland on, and they were jokin bout Cam's Coachella outfit.

Desus slipped and said something like "Oh wow it Cam Newton...you see what this nigga got on..."

The look on Beadle's face...priceless. Everybody laughed...including her. But then you can tell the producer was in her ear, and responding to whateva was being said. Lol

Last edited:
The had Desus & Mero from Viceland on, and they were jokin bout Cam's Coachella outfit.

Desus slipped and said something like "Oh wow it Cam Newton...you see what this nigga got on..."

The look on Beadle's face...priceless. Everybody laughed...including her. But then you can tell the producer was in her ear, and responding to whateva was being said. Lol
LMAO they too use to saying whatever the fuck they want on air.

I was upset when they too Viceland off basic cable, thats the GOAT channel

Ima see if I can find it online lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back