Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot girls have a rep for "offering extra services", he might have preconceived notions bout dat. Have a calm convo with him about what he is fearing. Maybe suggest he can be in the bar the 1st few night n watch out for you, to see what the job actually entails?

Shot girls sell vagina :negrowhat:

lol nobody else played that growin up?

Be like " u want this"

then do that and if they look at ur fingers u say "neck" and smack em hard af on the neck lol
Similar, but this

Screen+shot+2010-06-27+at+10.08.28+PM.png

nigggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was the one too lmaoooo niggas used to be mad affffff when they got caught slippin

We went to one of the bars on the beach for date night. The manager said he was hiring for shot girls/bartender/servers. I start asking the owner about the availability and stuff. When I walk off he tells me to leave my name and number to start next weekend. I go tell my dude, why he tells me no and to tell the owner I'm no longer interested.

So I questioned him about it. He never gave me an adequate answer, just kept saying he not having me working at bar. :idkb2: I think I deserve a reason why because he's being an asshole.

Seems like he's trying to be controlling, if he's not paying your bills then take the job if you want it.

We went to one of the bars on the beach for date night. The manager said he was hiring for shot girls/bartender/servers. I start asking the owner about the availability and stuff. When I walk off he tells me to leave my name and number to start next weekend. I go tell my dude, why he tells me no and to tell the owner I'm no longer interested.

So I questioned him about it. He never gave me an adequate answer, just kept saying he not having me working at bar. :idkb2: I think I deserve a reason why because he's being an asshole.

dude jealous

isnt it obvious?

Yup, in my circle we didn't slap the neck , we used to grip the neck then pull the hand back so it'll burn like a mf lmaoo
Around the 6th grade we expanded it to lame jokes, you know the ones that are so bad you stop and stare at the person who made it. Say something corny and a "that's neck" was soon to follow.

When it doesn't matter what city you move to, you make it LIVE regardless.

#priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back