Status
Not open for further replies.
@GNS when i went to Jamaica we went to this farm and they put us on horses and we rode them to the beach. On our way to the beach we was going through the woods and we kept seeing crabs poking out of the holes. So one dude jumped off the horse and caught one and held it the whole ride. He was the guide.

You used to catch crabs?

Helps me when I'm discussing my demo with advertisers
Missed you Goldie. Btw I'm not white (or maybe I am?). But if people choose their own gender identity then me and Raven Symons can choose whatever race we wanna be

Last edited:
People wanna judge mfs for believing in good ol St. Nick but out here teaching they kids that Moses stood next to a burning bush barefooted and parting seas with a staff.

Another thing that trips me out is how parents need acknowledgement. I was talking to some people about letting their kids believe in Santa. A few of them was like “that’s my hard earned money, I’m not gonna let them believe some white man bought them gifts!” Why they need to know you bought it? Is the parent knowing not good enough? YOU know you bought it. Why is that not enough?

Facts

@GNS when i went to Jamaica we went to this farm and they put us on horses and we rode them to the beach. On our way to the beach we was going through the woods and we kept seeing crabs poking out of the holes. So one dude jumped off the horse and caught one and held it the whole ride. He was the guide.

You used to catch crabs?
Lol whenever it rained and was muddy we would go out hunting crabs.

Put on some waterboots, a raincoat, lanterns and try to find them suckers.

There was always a trick to holding them otherwise them claws fuckin u up.

Didn't do it to often tho
I dont mess with crabs or any seafood for that matter.

Goats, chickens, cows, crayfish etc
Country people always fuckin with them

I dont know what other forum to put this in... but in houston for the weekend. Looking for the best byob spots. And the best strip clibs where the bussing it wide open. The best nang for your buck. Any info would be very helpful.

I dont know what other forum to put this in... but in houston for the weekend. Looking for the best byob spots. And the best strip clibs where the bussing it wide open. The best nang for your buck. Any info would be very helpful.
Welcome to Houston.

People wanna judge mfs for believing in good ol St. Nick but out here teaching they kids that Moses stood next to a burning bush barefooted and parting seas with a staff.

Another thing that trips me out is how parents need acknowledgement. I was talking to some people about letting their kids believe in Santa. A few of them was like “that’s my hard earned money, I’m not gonna let them believe some white man bought them gifts!” Why they need to know you bought it? Is the parent knowing not good enough? YOU know you bought it. Why is that not enough?

It is up to that parent, period.

Me.......... I let my wife run it on the religion front. When my kids start to ask the same questions as I did. I will tell them the truth as I see it. But I will also answer their questions with questions. Why? Because I dont know everything. So I will challenge them to explore.

But that is me and my kids with my decisions.

Oh and humans judge.......................that is just what we do. We will judge you for good and bad.

Watching da WokeFem internets go in on this Asari Guy. I read the story, it sound to me like shorty was expecting dating to take place and homie just wanted to smash. But she like homie and felt compelled to give in but at the same time looked as tho she felt if she let him smash that would be it.

So she held out hope and lead him on till there was no hope. Then told homie she wanted to leave and homie said aight and called her an Uber. Then she cried about it in the Uber that homie only wanted sex.

And she got the nerve to put out a story about sexual assault when all it was was a dude tryna get a woman who he thought was timid and reluctant, not not wanting sex. Just reluctantly didn’t want sex, to have sex wit him. What man in America hasn’t had to press a woman who’s slightly reluctant before?

That’s rape and sexual assault now?

View attachment 21800
Ima tell u what, women gone think shit sweet till someone invents a VR experience as near as to sex with a woman as u can get. And their wells dry up..then see what they gone say then
Nothing like the real thing dude no matter how messed up women are

Status
Not open for further replies.