Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know why some Black men are obessed with white women.

like I legit need to know because I go to a predominately white school and white women do nothing but annoy the livin hell outta me.

its funny because when Im getting to know a dude one of the questions I ask him in the beginning is if hes ever been with a white woman and if he says yes or “I dont see color” I know hes not someone I can take seriously at all.

I haven't been in the pic section since I was being nosy and clicked a thread where dude was just showing women pissing, I don't trust none of those niggas now.

I want to know why some Black men are obessed with white women.

like I legit need to know because I go to a predominately white school and white women do nothing but annoy the livin hell outta me.

For a alot they view them as easy, not a challenge. they fetishize and are fetishized by them.. they feel a sense of accomplishment from it.. its a self confidence thing in some i suppose.

Now if you like white chicks without disparaging your own and all is true.. more power to you but if its for your internalized self hate or whatever.. thats straight coonery

for years it use to be a particular type of black woman that dealt with white men.. As far as men its never been a particular type..

lol dont disrespect Oscar.....

giphy.gif

Fuck Oscar

@Goldie @Kandy

i am looking to sue @ChiCity in the ABW court of law.

where can i file the paperwork to get this process started.

tell the nigga to lawyer up.

my demands and stipulations will be mentioned at the beginning of the trial.

i am looking to have the trial start after the first and please keep in mind i am on european time....6 hours ahead of east coast but my philly hands will be ready to hand out a beating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back