Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
door man in my building....was like u sure do walk ur dog a lot.....idk why but that lil comment bothered me...fam its 3 am and 0 degrees outside...i aint here for ur smart comments so i ask him what u mean by that....he all oh no everytime i see ur walking ur dog...i just hit him w a thanks for noticing i suppose....

Lol at you being bothered by that.. i suppose as a doorman you notice every bodies patterns without even trying..

"So what i walk my dog"

"Yea it wears pants... aaaaaaaand"

"So what its the size of a squirrel"

door man in my building....was like u sure do walk ur dog a lot.....idk why but that lil comment bothered me...fam its 3 am and 0 degrees outside...i aint here for ur smart comments so i ask him what u mean by that....he all oh no everytime i see ur walking ur dog...i just hit him w a thanks for noticing i suppose....

that reminds of Lil Rel's take on the door man where he lived.....lol

This dope documentary on Netflix wild I'm on episode 2 and saw my county mentioned in the 1st 5 minutes, gonna see if I know anyone if they stay in the area

I swear AT&T can straight eat a dick, this day 4 that my internet is down. I know these niggas hate me by now which is probably why my shit still out because i pissed them off.

ukbgerk0la2sipfg0wt2.gif

You're welcome

There should be like a time frame for bullshit to occur. Like anything before 10am, should be held off til 10 when people like me are awake. Especially on a Saturday.

I’ll talk to the mayor about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back