Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a alot they view them as easy, not a challenge. they fetishize and are fetishized by them.. they feel a sense of accomplishment from it.. its a self confidence thing in some i suppose.

Now if you like white chicks without disparaging your own and all is true.. more power to you but if its for your internalized self hate or whatever.. thats straight coonery

for years it use to be a particular type of black woman that dealt with white men.. As far as men its never been a particular type..

very well said and I concur
especially the last part

You've been watchin Breaking Bad for 7 months b, u watchin half an ep per day?

I don't watch it as often as I like because I have to tend to my little one. If I'm lucky I'll watch like 2-3 episodes before I go to bed. Plus, I like this because I'm not running through the show so I have something to watch but thank you thick knees.

I want to know why some Black men are obessed with white women.

like I legit need to know because I go to a predominately white school and white women do nothing but annoy the livin hell outta me.

dont you date/fuck white men though?

its funny because when Im getting to know a dude one of the questions I ask him in the beginning is if hes ever been with a white woman and if he says yes or “I dont see color” I know hes not someone I can take seriously at all.
I feel exactly how u feel on that topic
Don't really mess with sistas that are or have been with cacs

So if we were ever out and u asked me that question, I'd look u straight in the eyes....and lie my ass off

This dope documentary on Netflix wild I'm on episode 2 and saw my county mentioned in the 1st 5 minutes, gonna see if I know anyone if they stay in the area

This that shit that be irking me........You gone tell us the title lil nigga?
observing.gif

its funny because when Im getting to know a dude one of the questions I ask him in the beginning is if hes ever been with a white woman and if he says yes or “I dont see color” I know hes not someone I can take seriously at all.
you might want to rethink this.

men like sex just as much as women but we cant get it like women.

so he might be telling you the truth but it may have been a quick nut.

you should detail the question more toward relationship or longterm.

that will give you your true answer.

you cant base a mans quick nut decision against longterm goals.
ill smash a cripple cut asian chick if no one would find out ...just to get a nut.

but that dont mean i dont love my sistas

you might want to rethink this.

men like sex just as much as women but we cant get it like women.

so he might be telling you the truth but it may have been a quick nut.

you should detail the question more toward relationship or longterm.

that will give you your true answer.

you cant base a mans quick nut decision against longterm goals.
ill smash a cripple cut asian chick if no one would find out ...just to get a nut.

but that dont mean i dont love my sistas

its even worse if youre using them for sexual graitifcation.

ive had men tell me they view fucking white women as a form of payback for slavery.

its even worse if youre using them for sexual graitifcation.

ive had men tell me they view fucking white women as a form of payback for slavery.
them niggas is gaming.....an full of shit.

they doing just for sexual gratification.

you cant tell me every dude you smashed or you was smashed by had all honorable qualities to them.

you cant tell me at times you didnt just want your nut and the nigga that was yankin ya locs lived in his mans moms neighbors basement

It annoys the fuck out of me when im watching cable news and they talk about Trump as if he started Americas "divisiveness" as if he re introduced some shit.. Or when they ask the question of "reconciliation"

Can people of opposing political views find common ground? was some poll question.. fuck polls..(honestly a twitter poll is more legit than polls that they reference)

answer hell the fuck no fuck them
tenor.gif

atime-to-kill-burn-in-hell-samuel-ljackson-gif-9201830

look at me.. now look at the avi.. look at me and back to the avi

I want to know why some Black men are obessed with white women.

like I legit need to know because I go to a predominately white school and white women do nothing but annoy the livin hell outta me.

One dude I used to work with said he didnt mess with black women cause he felt like it was like fucking his sister, or family. He has alot of relations with black women but strictly plutonic or business. Conversation was kinda wild but I could somewhat respect where he was coming from by the end of it even tho I dont feel the same way. A white guy I know has a similar pov but he wont mess with a white girl on any level period. He legit gets upset when white girls try to talk to him. I think its more self hate with him tho.

One dude I used to work with said he didnt mess with black women cause he felt like it was like fucking his sister, or family. He has alot of relations with black women but strictly plutonic or business. Conversation was kinda wild but I could somewhat respect where he was coming from by the end of it even tho I dont feel the same way. A white guy I know has a similar pov but he wont mess with a white girl on any level period. He legit gets upset when white girls try to talk to him. I think its more self hate with him tho.

the Black guy sounds like he has some mental health issues tbh

and that post was disgusting and idk what point you were trying to make but epic fail lmao
no realistic...

everny dude you ever met has smashed a chick i call a 12:30

cause she is so jacked up you dont want to be seen with her so you only go to see her at 12:30 am when its dark and no one is around

them niggas is gaming.....an full of shit.

they doing just for sexual gratification.

you cant tell me every dude you smashed or you was smashed by had all honorable qualities to them.

you cant tell me at times you didnt just want your nut and the nigga that was yankin ya locs lived in his mans moms neighbors basement

that has nothing to do with my original post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back