Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk all I got is a girl standing on her hands but it’s not playing.

I’m totally straight but if I wasn’t for me heavenly gotta be toned and shaped.
I’m sorry germs but her ass was full of cellulite and had no muscle...

Now that’s not to say I’m saying u against her..u a Latina sista so I almost sure ya hip game mean..but still tho, that’s an ass to grip on

Idk all I got is a girl standing on her hands but it’s not playing.

I’m totally straight but if I wasn’t for me heavenly gotta be toned and shaped.
I’m sorry germs but her ass was full of cellulite and had no muscle...
92CCC6A4-4137-43A0-AB1E-89887BEAF21A.png

That’s the best kind of ass thooooo

Obviously u two sistas Neva palmed an ass in arousal. So...Ima just take it as y’all too inexperienced to have a valid opinion on the subject

Obviously u two sistas Neva palmed an as in arousal. So...Ima just take it as y’all too inexperienced to have a valid opinion on the subject

Oh I see you like the squishy kind.

The kind where the quarter don’t bounce it just sinks..

Like I said to each they own... Lol

I feel like if y’all had the same conversation about men and men’s bodies, niggaz would catch feelings so in that respect. I apologize for dehumanizing and objectifying women. That’s so unlike me and I understand how wrong it is to do.

I feel like if y’all had the same conversation about men and men’s bodies, niggaz would catch feelings so in that respect. I apologize for dehumanizing and objectifying women. That’s so unlike me and I understand how wrong it is to do.

FOH germs lmao

I hear what you saying Germs but she can stand to be more excuse me, more toned

Man hell yea they gonna be mad. They gonna be asking 100 damn questions. Assuming that i bonded with her cuz i nutted in or on the other chick.

I mean how would they tell if you got tha rubber on. What if you finish in the other girl but pull a couple of qwik pumps in your chick and act like you finished

I prefer fit women. Aint nothing like seeing a nice toned ass in some tights/yogas

:clawd2:

15cae9aedab3705e737725124f8143b7--fitness-yoga-fitness-goals.jpg

ReliableCautiousDouglasfirbarkbeetle-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back