Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies i gotta question for y'all... let's say you're in a relationship and you wanted to spice it up, okay. You suggest a threesome and even find a willingly able participant. Would you get mad if your dude finished in the other chick.... while he is still wearing the rubber?

Ladies i gotta question for y'all... let's say you're in a relationship and you wanted to spice it up, okay. You suggest a threesome and even find a willingly able participant. Would you get mad if your dude finished in the other chick.... while he is still wearing the rubber?

Man hell yea they gonna be mad. They gonna be asking 100 damn questions. Assuming that i bonded with her cuz i nutted in or on the other chick.

they both getting beat, obviously.

wow @ you even raising this question like there was another way it could possibly end. y'all crazy.

Reactions: Az
they both getting beat, obviously.

wow @ you even raising this question like there was another way it could possibly end. y'all crazy.
giphy.gif

"She knew what she signed up for"

You're not right foot'd and the pedal is on the right side. How can you do 50-70 mph like that?

Should be investigated who causes the most wrecks. right dominated ppl or left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back