Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This nigga still shootin lol

Persistence

23733753_1662795013772808_5589643577736036352_n.jpg

He technically has nothing to do with this situation, but Eddie Murphy is that nigga lol Not only did he hit it first, but he stamped her ass to the point after they broke up and got a divorce she's still walkin around with his name.

Sistren I hope everything is getting better for you. You are way too bubbly and joyful to be down. I hope you know that whatever you are going through is will blow by like the wind.
Thank you for those kind words. Without detail, what I went through will take a long while to get over but remaining positive is helping me little by little. It’s a struggle.

I’m a believer in signs.

I’m cleaning my house and cooking. I burned the rice and almost killed myself by mixing bleach and some other chemical. Kandy is on her way back to Greatness.

Thank you for those kind words. Without detail, what I went through will take a long while to get over but remaining positive is helping me little by little. It’s a struggle.
I know it is a heavy burden but remember those people(kids) and s9me of us aldults that look for certain people to bring a smile to our faces almost on sight. You are one of those people so the blessings for that will most certainly come your way.

He don't have enuff money for her... won't last that long... speaking of which cam ain't wit juju no mo right?

Word? I didn't hear about that. I know she's on Love and HipHop but I haven't watched it. But alot of that shit be fake, so i doubt they really broke up.

Word? I didn't hear about that. I know she's on Love and HipHop but I haven't watched it. But alot of that shit be fake, so i doubt they really broke up.

Peeped her instagram no to long ago and ain't see no pics of em together. Same goes for him too. Used my real account to dm her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back