Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened

Was driving to a party and a bs cop pulled me over. This pig had me waiting for like 45 minutes before he even came to my window. Faggit called 3 more squad cars before he came to ask me for my shit. Dude was like we looking for suspect that fits your description. Right after he said that I'm like how the hell I look like a suspect you looking for when you can't even see me. What am I being stopped for? This bitch ass pig told me to get out.

Now at this time this other pig call his self walking round my car with his flashlight trying to search my shit. All while the first pig still running my shit. Dude asked me if I was going go buy some weed and shit. Saying I smell like weed all that. I'm like damn I can't be somebody out on a Saturday night trying have some gotdamn fun. Shit I was so mad. After all my shit came back clean this muthafucka tell me he giving a ticket for no seat belt and going 50 in a 35. I get mo mad at the fact I had on my seatbelt and the light was red where he stopped me at. He like well I can't remember if you had it on or not. Almost 2 hrs on sum bs now I gotta try and fight this shit in court on tip of this being a supervisor so this muthafucka might get petty at court

Was driving to a party and a bs cop pulled me over. This pig had me waiting for like 45 minutes before he even came to my window. Faggit called 3 more squad cars before he came to ask me for my shit. Dude was like we looking for suspect that fits your description. Right after he said that I'm like how the hell I look like a suspect you looking for when you can't even see me. What am I being stopped for? This bitch ass pig told me to get out.

Now at this time this other pig call his self walking round my car with his flashlight trying to search my shit. All while the first pig still running my shit. Dude asked me if I was going go buy some weed and shit. Saying I smell like weed all that. I'm like damn I can't be somebody out on a Saturday night trying have some gotdamn fun. Shit I was so mad. After all my shit came back clean this muthafucka tell me he giving a ticket for no seat belt and going 50 in a 35. I get mo mad at the fact I had on my seatbelt and the light was red where he stopped me at. He like well I can't remember if you had it on or not. Almost 2 hrs on sum bs now I gotta try and fight this shit in court on tip of this being a supervisor so this muthafucka might get petty at court

Smh...thats fuck shit of the highest order...sorry that happened to you bro

These crooked ass cops aint shit. I would definitely try to fight that shit in court tho.

Reactions: Az
DN4j2ywX4AAMt_t.jpg

Which one yall takin'?

Lawd I gotta stop smoking cause I said I’d take the loaded baked potato but deleted my post seeing there isn’t even a baked potato in the pic...

Lawd I gotta stop smoking cause I said I’d take the loaded baked potato but deleted my post seeing there isn’t even a baked potato in the pic...

I thought you quoted me too... u got my hopes all up too... thought I was called up to bat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back