Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk all I got is a girl standing on her hands but it’s not playing.

I’m totally straight but if I wasn’t for me heavenly gotta be toned and shaped.
I’m sorry germs but her ass was full of cellulite and had no muscle...

Now that’s not to say I’m saying u against her..u a Latina sista so I almost sure ya hip game mean..but still tho, that’s an ass to grip on

Idk all I got is a girl standing on her hands but it’s not playing.

I’m totally straight but if I wasn’t for me heavenly gotta be toned and shaped.
I’m sorry germs but her ass was full of cellulite and had no muscle...
92CCC6A4-4137-43A0-AB1E-89887BEAF21A.png

That’s the best kind of ass thooooo

Obviously u two sistas Neva palmed an ass in arousal. So...Ima just take it as y’all too inexperienced to have a valid opinion on the subject

Obviously u two sistas Neva palmed an as in arousal. So...Ima just take it as y’all too inexperienced to have a valid opinion on the subject

Oh I see you like the squishy kind.

The kind where the quarter don’t bounce it just sinks..

Like I said to each they own... Lol

I feel like if y’all had the same conversation about men and men’s bodies, niggaz would catch feelings so in that respect. I apologize for dehumanizing and objectifying women. That’s so unlike me and I understand how wrong it is to do.

I feel like if y’all had the same conversation about men and men’s bodies, niggaz would catch feelings so in that respect. I apologize for dehumanizing and objectifying women. That’s so unlike me and I understand how wrong it is to do.

FOH germs lmao

Man hell yea they gonna be mad. They gonna be asking 100 damn questions. Assuming that i bonded with her cuz i nutted in or on the other chick.

I mean how would they tell if you got tha rubber on. What if you finish in the other girl but pull a couple of qwik pumps in your chick and act like you finished

I prefer fit women. Aint nothing like seeing a nice toned ass in some tights/yogas

:clawd2:

15cae9aedab3705e737725124f8143b7--fitness-yoga-fitness-goals.jpg

ReliableCautiousDouglasfirbarkbeetle-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back