Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ironman have you heard "already" used in this way? I haven't
900x900px-LL-7f28c5b7_RzvUPaQ_zpsm5cktcjb.gif

tumblr_m5ilohFVUU1rq4q6jo1_250_zpsekz9kkcd.gif

like, i swear on everything, Lil Boosie was the first person i had EVER mentioned "beast mode", but Marshawn Lynch popularized it after the infamous playoff run against the saints when he grabbed his nuts when going into the endzone, and whoever uploaded the clip titled it "marshawn lynch goes into beast mode"

Now lynch has a fucking company called Beast Mode

submitted for evidence

2008 Boosie - Beast mode

2010 Saints/Seahawks wild card game...aka Beast mode

Is there any female rapper/MC that can spit better or harder than Mama Mia X? just asking

Only woman without a ghost-writer

Big wrote for Kim who got the style from Mia X (Mia was talking about what Kim was talking about in 92 on "The Payback", which that tape landed in Biggies hand)

Jay wrote for Foxy

Cube wrote for Rage

Nikki ex Safare and others wrote for her.

Mia held her own

Anybody can hold their own against her?

Is there any female rapper/MC that can spit better or harder than Mama Mia X? just asking

Only woman without a ghost-writer

Big wrote for Kim who got the style from Mia X (Mia was talking about what Kim was talking about in 92 on "The Payback", which that tape landed in Biggies hand)

Jay wrote for Fox

Cube wrote for Rage

Nikki ex Safare and others wrote for her.

Mia held her own

Anybody can hold their own against her?

pretty sure you gon read someone post Lauryn Hill but im with you on this one

Kool

Lauryn Hill only put out one album of her own and half of that album were R&B songs.

Plus she still (To Me) wasn't spitting harder or better than Mamma Mia

i just agreed with you lol

you dont have to convince me brah

I don't think I've given any female rapper a honest listen, maybe the brat because her videos stayed coming on the box back in the day.

So there is an allure to having something that someone else has? Let's forget the morality for now but you are comfortable with knowing she is coming from another man or going to another man before and after you?
I mean, I don't think about that other dude at all once it's been established she taken.

In those situations I wouldn't ask where she coming from or where she going.

The allure is the fact she taken and still choosing. After the initial tryst that allure is gone

Shawnna
Latinas
Salt
Brat
Eve

I don't get the Mia X hype but I didn't listen to her when she was hot so I can say she may have been raw but I don't see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back