Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawnna
Latinas
Salt
Brat
Eve

I don't get the Mia X hype but I didn't listen to her when she was hot so I can say she may have been raw but I don't see it

Shawnna (Luda wrote her bars)

Brat (nah)

Eve (ghost-writers)

That just my opinion

Notice, nobody ever came or threw any shots at Mia when she was on the scene

Salt (nah)

Shit aint even close (in my opinion) Mia destroyed their own shit

I mean, I don't think about that other dude at all once it's been established she taken.

In those situations I wouldn't ask where she coming from or where she going.

The allure is the fact she taken and still choosing. After the initial tryst that allure is gone
And that is a woman worth sleeping with? She is taken and still choosing and you ok with getting chose by her. I know I am strange to most of you but how can you separate the physical from the metaphysical? I guess I just think more deeply about my actions as it relates to other things now. But even when I was younger a married woman was not more attractive based on the fact she was married.

And that is a woman worth sleeping with? She is taken and still choosing and you ok with getting chose by her. I know I am strange to most of you but how can you separate the physical from the metaphysical? I guess I just think more deeply about my actions as it relates to other things now. But even when I was younger a married woman was not more attractive based on the fact she was married.
u r not as crass as i.
I mean, I don't think about that other dude at all once it's been established she taken.

In those situations I wouldn't ask where she coming from or where she going.

The allure is the fact she taken and still choosing. After the initial tryst that allure is gone

straight up, i wld be thinkin that she struttin over to u with her husbands live sperm still swimmin in her.

Yes, yes I am. I wouldnt have a relationship with her, she's a cheater who clearly does not respect the vows of her union. Worst type of ppl imo.

She not just attractive cause she married tho. It's adds a layer to her attractiveness and ain't shitness.

It's just a nut b. Gotta let them go, you gonna have another one.

Here is the best way I can explain it

Livity is the Rastafari concept of righteous, everliving living. Its essence is the realization that an energy or life-force, conferred by Almighty Jah (God), exists within, and flows through, all people and all living things.

I am always concerned with I and I livity

Yes, yes I am. I wouldnt have a relationship with her, she's a cheater who clearly does not respect the vows of her union. Worst type of ppl imo.

She not just attractive cause she married tho. It's adds a layer to her attractiveness and ain't shitness.

It's just a nut b. Gotta let them go, you gonna have another one.
But there has never been a shortage of single women for me to want a married one.

Here is the best way I can explain it

Livity is the Rastafari concept of righteous, everliving living. Its essence is the realization that an energy or life-force, conferred by Almighty Jah (God), exists within, and flows through, all people and all living things.

I am always concerned with I and I livity
Righteousness is subjective tho is it not?

raw

I been looking into this more recently. I've posted pieces on this exact topic that haven't gotten mich response. But did yall know this is partially the reason Hasidic Jews dont shake hands? And the Rabbi only allow their wives to touch them.

Bell's Theorem

Righteousness is subjective tho is it not?
If you are talking in an overall way yes. I am only speaking for myself and my righteousness as to explain why I don't overstand yours. Not saying that you are not a righteous man because I am not the judge of that. (Though they chose to give me this name)

If you are talking in an overall way yes. I am only speaking for myself and my righteousness as to explain why I don't overstand yours. Not saying that you are not a righteous man because I am not the judge of that. (Though they chose to give me this name)
has it still not expired?

raw

I been looking into this more recently. I've posted pieces on this exact topic that haven't gotten mich response. But did yall know this is partially the reason Hasidic Jews dont shake hands? And the Rabbi only allow their wives to touch them.

Bell's Theorem
Fuck a Jew

With all due respect

Reactions: GNS
Heather b and rah dig ga never had ghost writers

Eve
Lyte
3D natte
Remy

There's quite a few dope females who wrote their own shit

Status
Not open for further replies.