Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cain with all do respect are you really living like that? Shotta making it seem like this is your thing. I know there are people that don't care about the sanctity of marriage and I know you are not the married party but can't you just say no. There are so many single women out there why does anyone feel the need to sleep with a married one. Or maybe they are just spreading lies on you good name but if she ain't married she is the friend of your ex.
Nah b

Why get with someone that no one else wants?

Really so all women that are single are single because no one else wants them? I guess you share all you women too? Stop it!
I didn't say the bold at all. Wasn't even implying that.

All I'm saying is, there's an allure to a taken women. If she throwing the wet wet also that's even better.

The morality issue is between her and her husband.

Reactions: GNS
I didn't say the bold at all. Wasn't even implying that.

All I'm saying is, there's an allure to a taken women. If she throwing the wet wet also that's even better.

The morality issue is between her and her husband.
So there is an allure to having something that someone else has? Let's forget the morality for now but you are comfortable with knowing she is coming from another man or going to another man before and after you?

18838940_1459543840750533_6658461938860106546_n.jpg

@Cain with all do respect are you really living like that? Shotta making it seem like this is your thing. I know there are people that don't care about the sanctity of marriage and I know you are not the married party but can't you just say no. There are so many single women out there why does anyone feel the need to sleep with a married one. Or maybe they are just spreading lies on you good name but if she ain't married she is the friend of your ex.
Normally I would have a bunch of foul words to say this somewhat judgemental post but you're good brother and donated money to your family non-profit so I am just going to answer the bolded honestly.

Nah

:shrug3:

Normally I would have a bunch of foul words to say this somewhat judgemental post but you're good brother and donated money to your family non-profit so I am just going to answer the bolded honestly.

Nah

I appreciate you for catering your answer to the person asking and I respect your answer. It wasn't meant to be judgemental as much as a serious question.

Nah

Bro im starting a non profit as well if you could donate

I completely agree. Im still in the beginning stages and need some start up money so if you could just send me 50 bucks that should be enough for me to begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back