Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resting bitch face? Is that some new fangled fuck nigga saying?

No lie I wasn't trying to homewreck but a old shorty who wants to be on the team again wants her back blown out something serious. Especially since her husband is away for 6mos on business. I'm going to bow out I'm 75% sure I am anyways.

@BNE

No lie I wasn't trying to homewreck but a old shorty who wants to be on the team again wants her back blown out something serious. Especially since her husband is away for 6mos on business. I'm going to bow out I'm 75% sure I am anyways.

@BNE
is this the same shorty who went behind her friend, or the friend herself? better hope they don't swap notes.

live yo life. nobody can say it aint full :saywordd:

is this the same shorty who went behind her friend, or the friend herself? better hope they don't swap notes.

live yo life. nobody can say it aint full :saywordd:
Nah someone else shawty, BUT if they do swap notes there will be nothing but good words said about your boy.

:sayword:

@BNE

drake-remember-gif-worst-behaviour1.gif

@Cain with all do respect are you really living like that? Shotta making it seem like this is your thing. I know there are people that don't care about the sanctity of marriage and I know you are not the married party but can't you just say no. There are so many single women out there why does anyone feel the need to sleep with a married one. Or maybe they are just spreading lies on you good name but if she ain't married she is the friend of your ex.

I completely forgot AP got the sugars NH

Let me see if I can't find that go fund me I made for him and Du

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back