Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just sad. I live less than two minutes from a baseball field, three from basketball, five from a soccer field. All the middle/high schools havetrack and football, volleyball, water polo. There's golf courses everywhere. All of these are well manicured. I don't get it. If your kidsnot into sports here there's so many arts and crafts, computer coding classes, martial arts, woodworking, everything. Science camps, art camps, recreational camps. Y'all gotta complain orstart raising funds or something. What do kids do there?
We moved to a place that had all of that. But that is not the standard in most NYC area's

I live across the street from the Tennis courts by Prospect Park. So I am next to the park and there are every type of field, playground and even a horse stable
yo I think we done passed each other by in the street. got fam on ocean ave.

But even my dad/grandpa play softball in Chicago, every year, for some league. There's baseball diamonds somewhere, I remember being there and going to play with them and not wanting to go back because of mosquito hills :(

18512384_303007213455350_7495826634377789440_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back