Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But even in places like Florida that have the space football is the dominant sport. So it is not just space and economics. Black people have given up on the sport and it was one of the biggest sports in black American culture

mothersd-ay-gif-animated.gif

♥All ABW Moms♥

Did not know mothers day meant ladies should go out with their kids whilst wearing the most form fitting outfits imaginable
:hey:
Mad mrs and senora parkers where im at

You look around black neighborhoods and tell me when is the last time you saw a baseball field where the kids can play. I feel kids are herded to the sport where they can easily go out to play everyday and baseball isn't readily available like that anymore. You can see a basketball court on damn near every block.
That is just sad. I live less than two minutes from a baseball field, three from basketball, five from a soccer field. All the middle/high schools havetrack and football, volleyball, water polo. There's golf courses everywhere. All of these are well manicured. I don't get it. If your kidsnot into sports here there's so many arts and crafts, computer coding classes, martial arts, woodworking, everything. Science camps, art camps, recreational camps. Y'all gotta complain orstart raising funds or something. What do kids do there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back