Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main reason I never played baseball

PlfU4o-3
Used to get hit in the shoulder and back wasn't fun lol

Ain't no way in hell I'm playing a spot where a lil white ball is thrown my way
That is why there are no more Black players in the league. Baseball has a rich history in the black communities and the Caribbean. But in my opinion baseball is a sport passed down from father to son and black mothers like basketball and football more so kids gravitate to those sports from their mothers.

1 of the reasons I am still in Brooklyn. Where are the Black middle class suburbs in New York, New Jersey area?

Good question. It's a struggle to find a wholly black middle class area. I'd say the suburbs of Southern brooklyn headed toward middle class territory, although it's getting less black in the process.

I'd take living in a black area with a diverse range of classes over an upper middle class white area any day. thats what I love about BK.

Over here in Queens.....for now

Do you guys think the upper east side count as middle class nowadays? And Spanish Harlem?

Last edited:
Upper east side is getting a little above upper depending on how high you go. I have family that live on 101st and 1st and it used to be the projects now they moved all of the brown people into 2 buildings renovated the others and call it something with a view. So basically everyone who pays a certain amount is getting a completely different experience than those that live in a building connected in the same project. Spanish Harlem is getting gentrified also. I mean the other day I was on the Bruckner by the 3rd Ave bridge and they are calling that some crazy name.

That is why there are no more Black players in the league. Baseball has a rich history in the black communities and the Caribbean. But in my opinion baseball is a sport passed down from father to son and black mothers like basketball and football more so kids gravitate to those sports from their mothers.

Nah my pops pushed me... one time he had me thinking I could really dunk when he took me to practice.... I got hung and broke my wrist

"I sell men back their worse suspicions:
that everything's for sale"

best line bout prostitution of all time.

First time since the end of summer last year that we played a game of basketball. Everybody sucked but it was good to be out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back