Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh no lie, between me finding out you watch emergency awesome and now wisecrack, I think you one of the goat posters on this site.

source.gif

My phone off.
I've seen niggas ask for fb, twitter handle and ig when a chick tell em they ain't got a phone. I am not one of those type of guys. It kind of amazes me how I even have social media friends. Let's you know who really be around if they search you out on let's say fb.

I've had arguments because I didn't accept a friend request

i dont understand why any1 wld want to move to a predominately white burb. they dont want us to take up space around them and they won't hesitate to remind us of it.
1 of the reasons I am still in Brooklyn. Where are the Black middle class suburbs in New York, New Jersey area?

1 of the reasons I am still in Brooklyn. Where are the Black middle class suburbs in New York, New Jersey area?
Good question. It's a struggle to find a wholly black middle class area. I'd say the suburbs of Southern brooklyn headed toward middle class territory, although it's getting less black in the process.

I'd take living in a black area with a diverse range of classes over an upper middle class white area any day. thats what I love about BK.

Good question. It's a struggle to find a wholly black middle class area. I'd say the suburbs of Southern brooklyn headed toward middle class territory, although it's getting less black in the process.

I'd take living in a black area with a diverse range of classes over an upper middle class white area any day. thats what I love about BK.
But is ther such a thing as a middle class area in Brooklyn? Downtown and Fort Green aren't middle class any more. Bed stuy is headed to straight gentrication along with crown heights. I mean even east New York is headed to gentrification also they still letting off a lot of shots but that doesn't affect the other kind. No one used to want to live in Gowanus but now that is a hot area. I love Brooklyn but it may not be middle class for much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back